29-Nov-07 12:15 Shawn10538 said "Go home Mormon"

by SusanHere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• SusanHere
    SusanHere

29-Nov-07 12:15 Shawn10538 "Go home Mormon"

I found this lovely message in my inbox. You have problems, Shawn. I really don't care what they are, or how you came by them, but you have problems.

I also really don't care about how you feel regarding my presence and/or participation on this board. Everyone welcome means just that. If you don't care for my comments, don't read them.

I am now, and will continue to be, LDS now and forever. This is not something I feel I need to hide here or anywhere else. It is what I am. It is not all that I am, nor does it define the sum total of my life.

Being LDS is not, however, why I am on this board, not that a reason is needed, nor is justification needed for you or anyone else regarding my presence here.

I am the enemy of none on this board, though some have chosen to set themselves as my enemies through hostility and mockery of me and of my beliefs. That is their choice.

I defend those on here, LDS or not, who I feel are being unfairly attacked. If you don't like any of the above, please take your own advice, and

GO HOME.

As for me, I will continue to participate on this board.

SusanHere

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Susan, please know not all feel you are unwelcomed here.

• avishai
    avishai

If someone told me that, i'd say "I am home!"

Understand that some here have been severely spirtually abused....and lash out at anything smacking of any religion.

I personally think that one mans religion is another man's belly laugh, but whatever, you are welcome here....

• Marjorie
    Marjorie
    I personally think that one mans religion is another man's belly laugh

avishai, can I keep this one? I promise to credit you...

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Are you an XJW Susan? I'm only asking because if you are then you would understand our perspective. Most of us here are and I know in my case my intention is to vigourously challenge religious beliefs.

• JK666
    JK666

SH,

Don't go home. You are welcome here.

Now OBVES maybe, if we could find out what planet he is from.

JK

• brinjen
    brinjen

SH, I guess some people don't notice the "everyone welcome" in the top left hand corner of their screen. Most of us do though.

Now OBVES maybe, if we could find out what planet he is from.

Is he even from this galaxy?

• Marjorie
    Marjorie
    notice the "everyone welcome" in the top left hand corner

That's why I consider this a non-issue, SH.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Now Shawn you know that's not very nice If you want to score with Susan you gotta change your tactics dude. Or Susan will not let you forget it.

Welcome Susan no matter how far fetched your ideas about some prophet who live in some such and such a time.

• cluless
    cluless

H i Susan

I had the priverlidge of meeting to of the Greatest -Guys... both Morman ministries. Also I remember to Sisters as very non- judgemental and dedicated.

. But It was sad to recently have met to missionaries who were just so unenthusiastic of there asignment. (Certainly not interested in me as a person posing sincere questions)

As for the "Book of Morman" a wise man once said to me "Theres no such thing as a bad book only a badly read book" Someday I Hope to read the book of Morman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit