How long does it take to make a Witness?

by DoubleVision 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DT
    DT

Witnesses aren't made. They are imprisoned. The elders have to always keep their eyes open to try to prevent the possibility of escape.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

When I studied, they gave up on me after 6 months - I was asking a lot of questions (and the Pubsingers were interfering with my thought processes!). Apparently 6 months is the time limit to get you hooked.

Looking back, if I hadn't been given the real facts about JWs, I think they would have had my mind completely altered within a year.

Even with the real facts, if they had carried on the studying, I really think I may have joined (might have taken a bit longer), simply because the folks I studied with were genuinely nice to me and I do agree with some of their Bible doctrines.

• wizardca
    wizardca

16 years. oh wait i was brainwashed raised in the stuff. n/m.

LOL 9 lunar months LOL

• Pineapple
    Pineapple

As a pioneer if I followed all the suggestions I I would average about 4 months before they were unbaptized publisher and 7 months depending on when the District Convention was to get baptised. (i always made sure they were baptised at a DC because it was more likely that there would be others getting baptised with them.) i purposely would make sure that i never had more than 2 studies at a time. And would conduct the study 2xperweek.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit