Watch for me on T.V. !!!!! Da Bears!

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I'm heading to Chicago, for the Bears game this Sunday.(early Christmas gift from my brother) Yes, I know they suck this year, right now I know there are a few of you saying sarcastically "this year?"

Now, I just need to make a sign! Shall it be:

Bench: Orton

Start: Ditka

Ditka is God!

or

Ditka vs God? Who would win?

Trick Question

Ditka is God!!!!!

As I am on my knees praying - "If the Bears win, I will give up sex, drinking and anything else listed in the bible!" Hmmmm, wondering if that's why the Bears are doing horrible lately?

Brookie

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hey...I'm in Chicago...so make a huge sign that says..."HI APRIL from JWD!" I will piss my pants!!!

• JK666
    JK666

Brookie,

Have a great time at the game! I feel your pain this season, I used to be a die hard Bears fan. I completely gave up hope in them when they fired Ditka. That is when I had a "Crisis Of Conscience," and decided that the McCaskey's were the spawn of Satan. I switched to the Browns as my favorite team that very day.

Sorry your season isn't going as well as ours. GO DAWGS!

John

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Tatiana - LOL! I will write that down for the signs to bring.

JK666 - How could you disown us? LOL - Don't worry about it when my father was going through his mid-life crisis, he switched to being a "Packer" fan! How awful is that? Then again he couldn't afford a new sports car, but eventually he came back to God and became a Bears fan once again.

Brookie

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I swear if I see you holding up that sign I will pass out. I'm going to tape this game. I wasn't going to even watch it. I'm so disappointed.........but I will now!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

They will pan on you without a sign, sweety.

~Uncle Hill

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Baby you know you can stop by 2 crash on your way home!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Coming from an old Bears fan here, They Suck ! Green Bay ? They Rock ! Balls_06:10568

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Watching the game...Da Bears are kickin' ass!! It's freezing here in the Chi, and the wind chill is -1....GO BEARS!!!!!!!

Wish I could see Brooke, but she's probably bundled up in 5 blankets!

• JK666
    JK666

21-7, looking good so far.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit