THE Governing Body GO ELF!!!

by Mary 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

It's amazing what you can do on the internet: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1569807090

• delilah
    delilah

You KNOW you're gonna burn for this one Mary.....snicker... LMAO

• Tara
    Tara

Hahahaha. Too funny!

• minimus
    minimus

I can't get it to load.

• bem
    bem

Submit it as a consideration, to be published in a whos who book of jw's at least it's not subliminal

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

there is something theraputic elfing people who shun you.i reccomend it highly

i had to go hunting for pics online of people from my old hall but i found them and i elfed them good baby!

the most self righteous of them (an inlaw) gave me the best laugh i've had in months.

all i needed was a version of the program where you could shoot paintballs at the elf as it danced..but maybe i'm a lil aggressive LOL

• Mary
    Mary
    Minimus said: I can't get it to load.

Damn......I'm not sure why it won't load for some......if you wanna give me your email address, I'll try and forward it to you like that.

I promise you, it's worth it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Mary even from my e-mail address it wouldnt open only half way loading no further

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I couldn't get it to open either until I copied and pasted the link into my browser. Then it worked fine.

Thanks Mary. That is cute. The one someone posted the other day was good too - it was the Christmas Office party with Russell, Rutherford, Knorr, F Franz & Teddy J.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Broadband overload? I could not get it to load either.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit