USA Memorial Partakers

by ThomasCovenant 13 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It was the numbers with the partakers that really solidified the fact that their chronology is just wrong. I remember some time back someone posted an article in the WT that spoke of Nero killing about 60K Christians. Being that it was in the 1st century, it really made me think. They were all anointed. Well Nero didn't kill all of them, and as of 1935, there was what 50k + partakers. What about all those who lived from the 1st century to 1935, and then what about all those who began to partake after 1935. The numbers don't jive

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

snakes,

If you drive an hour and half .........I'll go have a couple glasses with ya!! Bring thesilnce, and we'll make a party!!

Or.....we can find a KH in the middle................

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think it is worth mentioning that there are more pedophiles in association with the WTB&TS than there are "anointed." ...and it shows.

Frightening but true

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

With reference the percentage of partakers that were US based it doesn't help in the notion that God is impartial does it. I believe the USA makes up 5% of the world population but 40-45% of the anointed.

And if you include Britain and Germany - I think it is about 80% and they make up about 6% at most of the world population

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit