The Ministerial Training "School(??)" Scam

by WTWizard 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

well miracles can happen occasionally but you did hit it on the head............. they in their early 20s young dumb and full of cum.................. not to mention brainwashed. if they get 1 out of a hundred that is good....... i think thats damn lucky for them. the rest stick their noses where they dont belong and just help people see the bulls*** for what it is

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I wonder how many there are over here? I have been in congo's that were desperately short of appointed men - at my last cong where I was an elder we specifically asked the Society to send us some help - nothing ever happened..

If it is a "problem cong" and there are plenty of those, it would take more than a fresh lad out of Training School to fix it . He would get sidelined and everything he suggested ignored because the old guard say they know the people of old and the local needs .I guess he would soon be discouraged. You would need a complete new B of E to sort out the congs that I am thinking of - and that is without any scandal of child abuse or such things.

I was "fresh elder" from a city cong when I moved to the last cong, eighteen months later I was looking for an exit, from the body , from the Borg, from everything

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

When did they start the Ministerial Training School? Where do they have it? Why only single men? Hell, Circuit and District Overseers have the freedom to be married. Why can't these dudes?

• footstepfollower
    footstepfollower

I know they want single bros for the Circuit Work and of a younger age. The catholic ideology explains a lot though. Good call.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

MTS first class was 1986.

It isn't a "rule" about not getting married, its worse then that, it is a "suggestion". That gives the Service Dept all the leeway they need to get these guys off the "program" or keep them.

"Program" you ask? Yup, MTS brothers with an assignment get correspondence from the branch at least once a year or more. A "Personal Qualifications Form" is filled out yearly by the CO which basically tells the Service Dept if the guy is "company material" or not.

If an MTS grad dates and gets married, it is up to the CO and his recommendation as to whether he stays in the program. Who he picks as a wife (i.e. is she a pioneer with a good reputation) matters mightily.

Once married and if approved to stay in the program, you can be reasonably sure that they are at least keeping a long term view of this new "super couple" as possible CO's. The current CO has to recommend them, the DO then signs off on it, then another "Personal Qualifications Form" is filled out by the local elders on both MTS grad AND his wife.... They are then approved as subs. Once you are a sub-CO couple, and esp if he is an MTS grad, it is usually only a matter of time before they become CO's....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit