The NORCO Jehovah's Witness Circut Assembly 2007 Expenses

by BBOARD 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

$16,916.99 (expenses)

-$7,000 (surplus)

-$8,800 (donations)

= $1,116.99

SO THE DEFICIT OF THAT ASSEMBLY IS (According to the announcer) ... Aproximently $8,000 ... please dontate ...

huh?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    16,916.99 (expenses)

-$7,000 (surplus)

-$8,800 (donations)

= $1,116.99

SO THE DEFICIT OF THAT ASSEMBLY IS (According to the announcer) ... Aproximently $8,000 ... please dontate ...
    huh?

Hey..years of reading the Watchtower and Awake are more valuable than a college education.

~Hill

• IT Support
    IT Support

Perhaps the high costs of circuit assemblies is mainly due to the massive increase in insurance premiums.

After all, aren't WT now paying their child abuse settlements out of the KHAA?

Just a thought ...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    My ass smells like country. What is the diff?

My country smells like ass.

Must be the Chemtrails.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well like the kingdom halls once the original mortgage is paid it is probably then " leased" to the watchtower society and money is sent to them for the property. also like kingdom halls, every few years it will have to be renovated and they then "borrow" from the society and pay the mortgage to them yet again plus lease payment... so i guess there expenses are real enough , the racket is pretty well streamlined thruout the whole organization

there is so much money/ property etc going to brooklynn it definitely stinks but unless the government wises up and does a full on investigation /audit or until some former member is wealthy enough to pay for a private forensic accountant/ investigator to do some real digging we wont know who is profiting and we just gotta believe that unlike "worldly" religions, no one is profiting from the billions of dollars flooding in from all over the world.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Received free - give free! Those words never applied to the WTS, they apply them to everybody else.

My answer - I send the WTS letters from supposed inactive retired and rich brothers and sisters that they want to donate everything to the WTS, then the WTS and their band of gin slingers goes hunting for the loot. Keep them busy, so they spend less time recruiting. Sent 3 letters postmarked from 2 countries yesterday - lots of money to be donated. Last week I was in a few different states, more mail with people just dying to donate - EVERYTHING to the WTS.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Its daylight robbery.No GUNS!!!

• bobld
    bobld

It can't be for insurance because they pass a resolution every year called KHAA or kingdom hall assist arrangement which is their word for insurance.What about electricity,water etc. come on they use that facility for meeting and those so called maintenance due are already paid for each month.Other wise for the month that they have a SAD or C.A. the accounts report should reflex that difference.Scam scammers sinners sinners God knows what you Satan lovers are doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit