Circuit Assembly 2007 PROGRAM

by BBOARD 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I had one of my deep scheming thought sessions the other night. You know how you lay in bed and get all of these great ideas. Try this for the circuit assembly. You don't go to the one that you are assigned, one where nobody knows you. You invest a couple hunded bucks in Ray Franz' book, Crisis of conscience. During the lunch break, you carefully select the right seats to clandestinely "place" the books. You never know what seeds you might be planting with whom, although, some of them will be discarded. Who Knows??

nomoreguilt

• twistedsister
    twistedsister

Is Theoshare.com sanctioned by the Society? When did they start doing notebooks? Used to just be little pamphlets that I could draw pretty flowers on, and scribble the current crushes name on.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome to the site, twistedsister. No, theoshare is not officially sanctioned by the society. Nevertheless, I've seen the booklet about at the conventions. After all, it looks so "theocratic". Cindy, I have found a blank notebook is best. Who can tell me what to think and write? The blank notebook is freedom.

I wonder what they object to now?

Last year, the visiting Bethelite ranted all over about "slogan clothing". So I guess that is out. I wonder if that covers sports logos and Nikes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit