Circuit Assembly 2007 PROGRAM

by BBOARD 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• BBOARD
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

The theme is "Do All Things for God's Glory". Which means that every aspect of your private life has to be dictated by God, as interpreted by the Watchtower Society. I bet (before having looked at the program itself) that it means talks about what kind of music you are listening to, many talks about giving up education and secular work and doing other things so you can pioneer, and worldly association. It also means short-circuiting high school so you can pioneer that much sooner. That is a total waste of one's life.

Do that, and you will find that you are not living your life. You will be living God's life, and since when does God deserve having people living His life when they have their own lives to live? Besides that, it will be God's life according to the Watchtower interpretation. Which will actually be contributing to the membership, power, and wealth of the greediest organization on the planet (possibly, but not assuredly, around that of the drug and oil industries). That is for sure not what I want. I suggest that, if anyone is going to attend, that they prepare to do the opposite of what they tell you. That way, you will have a shot at a decent education at your own pace, and you will be able to find a better job. And don't donate any money whatsoever. In fact, when they announce their deficit, the attitude that will get you farthest is that since they got themselves into that mess, they can dig themselves out.

• yknot
    yknot

And for all us undercover apostates, nothing says fully JW like printable notebooks and pens ready!

http://www.theoshare.com/files.php?cat=31

Download your today...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And, sure enough, there is a big slot on doing God's will in everything you do. Dress and grooming are looked at, as well as the things we do for entertainment (like music). Pioneering is huge on this program. And, Sunday they are discussing the "privilege" of doing this. Of course, they have the puketower study in the morning and the public talk in the afternoon, along with the needs of the circuit (more hours are needed, get your 6 year old children baptized at once, pioneer, meeting attendance is wretched, etc.) Of course, they are going to recap the whole thing at the end.

If you are undecided as to whether to go or not, I suggest waiting for the synopsis to show up here on this forum. I could do an outline of how it's likely to be developed (especially these days, since they are more on The Track now than back when I was in). And the average apostate could probably do likewise. It is probably better to spend 5 or 10 minutes reading someone else's notes (someone is going because they have no choice or so they can take notes and post them here) than to waste a whole weekend and get that nasty headache.

And, if you do go, I highly recommend not donating any money. Are you really getting value in the amount of whatever you are donating plus the time and gas you had to spend to get there? Will you really get value equal to the amount you give them to protect pedophiles for donating that much? If not, then please PLEASE do not donate anything. And, following the counsel is only going to bring you grief. I don't know of anyone that is truly blessed when they pioneer. Nor is giving up your education now going to pay off in 40 or 50 years. High school only comes once, and if you cut it short now, you are probably going to regret it later (unless you go into a good college or start a business where you are creating new fundamental value).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I checked the downloadable notebook link, and there was the Big Boasting Session theme (the one day one). Its theme was "We Are the Clay". (Yes, the Great Boasting Session notebook was there, too).

What does that theme mean? Don't waste the day going, because you are going to listen to a whole day of gibberish about not independently thinking. Let God, and the Watchtower Society, do all your thinking and decision making for you. That means giving up college, short circuiting high school, not taking part in class trips of any kind or after school activities unless absolutely required, and spend your whole life pioneering. And donate everything to the Watchtower Society's Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. Don't trust the media or any other source other than the Watchtower Society (in fact, don't even look at them). And so on.

I don't have a whole day to waste listening to that crap. I would rather look on this site for the notes that others post about it. That way, I only take 5 minutes and skip the headache and just meeting men, the "Quiet" and "Keep Moving" signs, the houndings, and wasting the time and money going and parking. Even in A$$embly Hells where they have their own parking, you still waste time getting in and out.

Hey, they can't hound you or make you donate anything to that wastefest if you aren't there.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I wasn't planning on going. But that does look pretty awesome! The part about "pioneering glorifies god" - wow. I didn't see that coming. I've been waiting for an invitation to expand my priviledges.

I think all athiests/agnostics can appreciate the program because it appears to have 0 bible based talks! Its going to be 100% "you should do this, you shouldn't do that because we say so".

• dinah
    dinah

That's the same shit they where shoveling in the 80's

No thanks!

Maybe some better titles would be:

Little kids you too have opportunity to spread your privileges wide!

Born in? Suckers!!!!

Bow Down Fools!! Don't You Know We Are the Only Ones That Can Speak to God?

And the last talk on SUnday?

Be careful driving home----IDIOTS

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Saturday afternoon looks like "fun" Glorifying God in All You Do, 1] discuss Gods name 2] dress and grooming 3] eating and drinking 4] ANYTHING ELSE !

Look out look out there's an elder about...stop enjoying yourself, you might commit a sin...

When we used to hear about dress and grooming it was long hair for boys and girl's mini skirts that were the target. I wonder what they object to now?

PS I know some old time dubs who would say exactly the same, they are sick of all this stuff, which nobody takes notice of anyway.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Do All things for Gods' Glory - ja - I hated those outline pamphlets they used to give us.

Nice that they boasting about how well they are doing and how many bible studies they have - kinda seems to side track from the ""Do all things for Gods' Glory"".

I just give thanks every day that I don't have to be a part of that anymore. NO more note taking, no more feeling like I'm a piece of meat at a meat market (assemblies/conventions were parade parties) Worrying about who we were sitting with, if we were with the ""in"" crowd.

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

Thank you. I found it on that other link below. www.theoshare.com but when I paste it and click submit it gives me an error. It''s going to be a looooooong Sunday for me.

And for those of you asking why I'm going... My mom invited me and I do it to make her happy. I was thinking about going late and leaving early, but she wants to ride with me. I think I'm getting sick...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit