Writer's Block or Writer's Cramp?

by compound complex 13 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I can't say I've ever suffered writer's block, or at least not as most people describe it. If I'm writing fiction, I just try to create an interesting sitution and work from there. The characters reveal themselves, and the plot is merely a byproduct of the story which already exists somewhere... I just need to discover it, and the only way to do that is to sit down and write as much as I can. If I'm writing non-fiction, I try to re-create the feelings I had in the moment, discovering all the associations along the way.

Oh, and yeah, Peter Bjorn & John rock.

• Clam
    Clam

CoCo I've been thinking about this question now for seven months, and I still don't have an answer.

Clam

• Clam
    Clam

Cheers Coco.

Appreciate it. Your font has grown considerably since 07, as has your font of knowledge I'd suppose?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, Clam ... yes!

I find typical type irritatingly smaller than ever and, as a consequence, more difficult upon which to focus. As to the metaphoric font, it overflows with a plethora of accumulated knowledge - oh yes it does! - but its ever transmuting into something useful has the world at large waiting, not with bated breath, but ennui.

This, surely, is more than for which you asked; however, what else would you expect to hear from one so fully grounded in the reality of post-JW thought?

Thank you ever so ...

CoCo (still crazy after all these years)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit