Front page of Watchtower's website

by Cindi_67 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• changeling
    changeling

Is it just me, or does that guy look like a perv who should be sent right back to prison?

changeling

• uninformed
    uninformed

Someone in the writing department let this one get by.

It should have been titled, "Prisoners, Can they be Reformed"

I can't tell you how sick their article titles used to make me.

Dogs, should you have one?

Cats, are they good pets?

Children, should you have any?

ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON and ON

Sorry, I got carried away.

Brant

• loosie
    loosie

Can Prisoners Be Reformed?
    well let's hope so otherwise the WT will run out of people to become elders.

• loosie
    loosie
    Is it just me, or does that guy look like a perv who should be sent right back to prison?

Changeling, it's his smile he's got going on there. Makes even and adult want to yell out "BAD TOUCH"

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I belong to Prison Fellowship. Saturday we visited the women's prison nearby for our annual Christmas program. 151 attended; it was a great turnout. After our program ended we stayed around for a few minutes for the chapel assistants to set up for the Sunday service. On the way out we went through the visiting area and lo and behold, who was setting up for Bible study or something--yes, Jehovah's Witnesses. And guess who was attending? Yes, some of the same girls who had just come from the Christmas program. But, there were probably no more than about 10 of them.

• bobld
    bobld

The wbts always encourages their slaves to preach where there are people.Students have their own school territory.Working people have business territory.Then you have bus stops,parking lots,etc.Well now they have the pedophile territory.

Bob

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

look at how they portray a prisoner - his hair is a tad messy and he has slight stuble -oooooh bad bad man.

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

He looks like chester the child molester.

• lawrence
    lawrence

One day they'll put members of the G.B. behind bars, and it won't be due to persecution - corporate fraud and destruction of evidence = theocratic warfare!

• dogon
    dogon

When I lived in Florida in Arcadia, The sisters from the congergation used to go witness to the inmates, My grandfather was a guard there. there were no less than 3 sisters that married black[no raceisim intended] murder convicts. I think they stopped letting women go to male prisons for witnessing. Althought the numbers on the spread sheet looks good. maybe this is how the society did a 3% increase in the us. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit