WTS Higher Education Policy

by besty 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

Reading the Awake Magazine is like getting a college edjamacation. What's the fuss about?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

1Corinth;1:28.."and god chose the IGNOBLE things of the world , and the things looked down upon.". My interpretation has always been that the GOOFY people in the world always gravitate towards the jws. Jws always accept ANY body that shows any interest in their message, therefore , those Goofy people always have other goofy frienfds that they bring in. It never fails.!

• Open mind
    Open mind

nomoreguilt:

My interpretation has always been that the GOOFY people in the world always gravitate towards the jws.

Who you callin' GOOFY?!?

OM

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OPENMIND, cmon now you know I am right! Look around you and think back on all those "differant people" that somehow just showed up??The only ones that were "normal" were those who had had no choice but to be forced into this as children by their dub parents. Mst of the others had these little "quirks", you know what I mean.

nomoreguilt

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

Sure,reading the Awake magazine IS the equivalent of having a university degree:
    -as long as the degree you want is a Bachelor of Stupidity!

Jack.

So, after years of intense studying of Awake magazines I earned my bachelors degree in stupidity, with a minor in attendant. Yes, in case my stupidity degree doesn't lead to gainful employment, I can always fall back on my minor in Attendant to have a job of respect at the assemblies!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I did listen to them too!: luckily I DID go to trade school!

I am well off due to using my smarts, and not wasting my time pioneering like they wanted me to!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Poignant and truthful Besty........good post and thanks

Corporations like the JWS. live and breath off of ignorance it is part of their survival tactic.

Lest anyone get educated........

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Reading the Awake Magazine is like getting a college edjamacation. What's the fuss about?

Hah, reminds me of the time I ruined the "gathering" by derailing THAT lil' talking point. As I recall I was quite unpopular for the rest of the evening, and no one fussed about me leaving early.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

My wife said that some speaker (CO) actually said that children should not be in pre-school unless they have a single parent. Two parent income appears to be discouraged.

Education is being discouraged from every angle. Stupid people follow better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit