Apostafest Christmas at A&W's- Guess who's coming to dinner?

by AWAKE&WATCHING 159 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe younger men have a fetish but I'm not sure it's my thing.

• Priest73
    Priest73

so you're Robin (reference to a&w) the cradle?

• noni1974
    noni1974

Sweetface I had just met JK.Plus I was to busy getting my drink on to worry about JK's barn door.Plus I accidently flashed him Sharron Stone style but with panties after we came home from the bar.So we were even.

• FlyingHighNow
  • avishai
    avishai

Damn, A&W, your a hottie!!!! *drool*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Takes one to know one, Avi. Hey, where's the cowboy avatar? I love the one you have now. I loved that one, too.

• JK666
    JK666

BTW,

Those jeans are long gone! What a thing to be famous for, an embarassing wardrobe malfunction. And Noni, paybacks are always welcome.

John

• penny2
    penny2

JK, you're a good sport. Most of us have had a "wardrobe malfunction" at some time but we usually don't get reminded of it in a photo.

penny

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Wow - what compliments, you guys are sweet!

JK666- I didn't even notice the fly myself, not even in the picture.

We had a freakin fantastic time!!

BB

WE DID, DIDN'T WE?

I will be 50 within a month and am very excited about celebrating a milestone birthday!

This is what I've been practicing.

*edited* Crap, I can't find my link. Anyway, I've been practicing Molly Shannon's character Sally O'Malley from SNL.

"I'm 50, 50 years old! I can KICK...I can SSSTTTTRRREEEEEEEEETTTCCCHHH...I can B E N D , I can KICK .... I'm 50!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Because of the situation with my daughter, I won't be able to post the pictures from New Year's until tomorrow. At least I've figured out how!

Sorry noni, you'll have to wait a little longer for your "getting arrested" pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit