144,000--Be verrrrrrry quiet.......

by Tatiana 5 Replies latest social humour

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?"
    The man says, "Methodist"

St. Peter looks down his list, and says, "Go to room twenty-eight, but be very quiet as you pass room eight."
    Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?"
    "Baptist"

"Go to room eighteen, but be very quiet as you pass room eight."
    A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?"
    "Jewish"

"Go to room eleven, but be very quiet as you pass room eight."

The man replies, "I can understand there being different rooms for different religions, but why must I be quiet when I pass room eight?"
    St Peter replies, "The Jehovah's Witnesses are in room eight, and they think they're the only ones here."

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ha Ha, good one!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

an old one but a good one

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    an old one but a good one

Wow...I seem to be on a roll today. altalt

• onacruse
    onacruse

bikerchic also told me that this was an old one...

but I'd never heard it before, so it was new to me! LOL

Another one (unrelated, but what the heck)--

There are these 3 guys sitting together on a transantlantic flight: A priest, a rabbi, and a Bhuddist. They get into arguing about God, when suddenly there's an explosion and the plane rips apart in midflight.

Well, the priest finds himself free-falling at 10,000 feet, and yells out to God to save him. Nothing happens. So (reflecting on the just-prior conversations), he yells out to Yahweh to save him. Nothing happens. Finally, he yells out to Bhudda to save him.

All of a sudden, 2 huge hands formulate themselves out of the sky, interlock their fingers and gently bring the priest to a stop, several thousand feet above the ocean. The priest is, of course, absolutely flabbergasted, and in his excitment and glee he yells out "Oh, thank God!"

Poof, the hands disappear.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

LOL @ ona. I'd never heard that one before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit