Ninja ???

by AlphaOmega 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Has anyone heard from Ninja lately ?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

He's gone globetrotting in the States

And the rest of us doing the daily quiz are getting a chance to win for a change lol!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

glad you asked as I have been wondering myself where he has been.

hope he is having a great time.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Great... thanks for the info Ms Emo.

Now that this thread is defunct, I may as well say that I've just started reading what seems to be a great book.

It is "tongue in cheek" and is written by the same authors as "The Jesus Mysteries".

The Gospel of The Second Coming. http://www.sprintbooks.co.uk/scripts/browse.asp?ref=1401915523&source=K84

I think it may appeal to you Ms Emo.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Ok I've ordered it. I checked out a synopsis and some reviews and it looks good.

Don't think I'll get away with citing it in my theology project though

And this is my current reading, I have to do a 1500 word review on it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Build-Tear-Down-Ecclesiastes/dp/0802842925/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197630935&sr=1-1

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Ok I've ordered it. I checked out a synopsis and some reviews and it looks good.

Don't think I'll get away with citing it in my theology project though

And this is my current reading, I have to do a 1500 word review on it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Build-Tear-Down-Ecclesiastes/dp/0802842925/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197630935&sr=1-1

Great. If you're dissapointed with it - I'll buy it off you - how's that for a money back promise ??? No, I wouldn't quote it (well... I might )... but I certainly wouldn't quote what Peter calls the Gnostics in it !!!! I sat up till 1am reading it last night - it's actually quite addictive. Re Michael Fox... he is the Panentheist chap isn't he ? I like his stuff. He was on put on my recommended reading list by one of the tutors on the course that I did. You know when you are dreaming - that lots of disconnected things make sense to you at the time, but seem totally bizarre when you wake up ? Well, it seems that life is headed the same way as a dream at the moment. Lots of seemingly disconnected things suddenly start to leap out at me and say "Add me to the melting pot please" and it somehow seems right that they do. Scary ride though it it's taking me where I think it's taking me... and I guess that you are on the same journey to - as you are me and I you.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Great. If you're dissapointed with it - I'll buy it off you - how's that for a money back promise ???

Sounds like a good deal to me lol! although there maybe someone else I could pass it on to. On the Michael Fox book, I hope that when I sit and read it from cover to cover that I'll be able to get into it. I think I'm just suffering from study fatigue at the moment, reading another book seems daunting - on top of the faith crisis/readjustment too - it all makes for a bumpy ride. Yes life's definitely like a dream full of weird unconnected things coming together at the moment!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

ps

All hail to the new Emperor!!

May he never be caught wearing suspect new clothes!!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    The Gospel of The Second Coming. http://www.sprintbooks.co.uk/scripts/browse.asp?ref=1401915523&source=K84

Does JCanon know?

Ian

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Yes life's definitely like a dream full of weird unconnected things coming together at the moment!

Thought so. I think that the word for it is Synchronicity.

It makes sense really that the further a character develops, the more the plot and sub plot seems to become deeper and deeper woven into their life. What more could you expect when you pen your own book ?

ps

All hail to the new Emperor!!

May he never be caught wearing suspect new clothes!!

Thank you - I wonder if when I make my 2011th post if OBVES will pounce on me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit