C.I. Woody Christian Congregation President

by stillajwexelder 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So here I was at the meeting tonight bored out of my mind. I look at the bottom of page 2 of my KM and it says C.I. Woody Christian Congregation President W.H. Nonkes Secretary Treasurer.

So what you say?

Back in July it said W. L Van Der Waal President

It was changed in August. Anybody know why? Was he Dfd - did he die? Has this been posted?

Enquiring minds want to know

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I dont know.. but bttt cos I'd like to!

Poppy

• JK666
    JK666

Interesting! Does anyone know if they rotate positions?

JK

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I don't know about wody. Bill Nonkes was an old friend of mine, sweetest man I ever met, haven't seen him in 25 years. It appears that he has done well for himself in the org.

• Gayle
    Gayle

That must be 'Chuck' Woody,,I remember him back in the early 70's at Bethel,,I wouldn't know about the recent switch there from Van dewal tho.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I thought I saw somewhere that the presidency rotates every year (alphabetically).

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Chaimanship of the GB rotates - Presidents are not rotating positions unless that has been changed

• seek2find
    seek2find

Probably installed as president at the start of the service year Sept.1 seek2find

• zack
    zack

Yep, it's Chuck Woody. MEt him a few times but never got a warm fuzzy feeling. Nonkes seemed very caring to me, very human. I'm sure the beleive every bit of what they say.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This has got me real curious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit