WARNING: JWD IS BAD FOR YOU!

by Dansk 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Many of you will know that my beloved Claire is a physiotherapist (physical therapist, USA).

The other day she came home and asked "Everything o.k?"

I replied: "No!"

Her: "What's the matter?"

Me: "Well, I've got a sore neck and an aching lower back."

Her: "Let's have a look."

Me: "Aaagh, uuugh, yep, you've found the spots."

Her: "Have you been on the computer today?"

Me: "Erm, well, yes!"

Her: "That's it. Your posture is bad and you've been putting pressure on your neck and back. You've been slouching and leaning too far forward."

So, there you have it. JWD is so addictive it can make you sore!

But I'm still coming back

Ian

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Ian

I think Claire is jealous, being here she thinks is like having another significant other. Mind you if she is a physio let her massage way, For you, being on JWD is good for you, more massages!!

David

• DJK
    DJK

I found out the hard way you can get carpal tunnel from pressure at the elbows. I usually sit in front of the computer with my chin on my hand and my elbow on the desk.

DJK

• rache31
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

I agree!

I have a sore neck too, plus a raw nerve in my elbow on the arm I don't 'mouse' with

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    JWD is so addictive it can make you sore!

That's the truth!!! It can also be hazardous to your employment!! I've got a ton of work to do but can't pull myself from this site!!! Oh well...I'll get to it tomorrow!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    That's the truth!!! It can also be hazardous to your employment!! I've got a ton of work to do but can't pull myself from this site!!! Oh well...I'll get to it tomorrow!

Maybe that's why Armageddon hasn't came yet, Jehovah keeps putting it off because he's hanging out at this site....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Jactitation*
    With
    Dansk

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Maybe that's why Armageddon hasn't came yet, Jehovah keeps putting it off because he's hanging out at this site....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! That's it...You have solved it!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, Dansk:

I replied last night to an online survey and ticked [checked] "31 or more hours per week" on websites.

Just one in particular, of course.

Truer words were never spoken ...

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit