Moles - How do I murder them? Will you be an accessory?

by AK - Jeff 56 Replies latest social physical

• JeffT
    JeffT

Rent a welding kit. Block up all the holes but one and shoot some acetylene into it. What a moment and toss in a match.

I've also heard good firecrackers will do the same thing if you use paving stones over the holes and block the last one after "fire in the hole."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OMG - this has become the JWD-NRA page, eh?

Ann, that was a cackle of a story. I believe every word. My moles use the mole-killing machine as a back scratcher, and I believe the poison pellets have turned them into Super-Moles. You guys are funny as hell. Thanx for the fun.

Jeff

• sspo
    sspo

Pm me when you find the a good method to kill them.

Five months ago i planted all kinds of beautiful flower plants in my back yard and now they are all gone.

Every morning the plants were getting smaller and smaller until they ate them all.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Jeff,

Last spring, 3 moles were tunneling to the top. When the first one got there, he popped his head out and told the other moles, "I smell honey." The second one popped up and said, "I smell sugar." The third one popped up and said, "I smell mol-asses."

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think its getting obvious that the solution to your problem is to lay in a good supply of drinks and snacks, and tell us when to be there. We'll bring an assortment of guns, clubs, poison and pyrotechnics. Moles will be gone in no time. Probably also the neighbors and maybe your house. Although you may add police to the problem.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mol-asses! I have to remember that one. LOL

JeffT, that is what I am afraid of - could the solution be worse than the problem?

Jeff

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

laughing my head off. My husband used to scoop out the contents of the cat box and drop it down the holes. It drove the critters away and there was a continuous free supply of cat poop and clumps of cat urine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit