Any Spanish speakers?

by ThomasCovenant 44 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sheesh. Can you see the picture I posted?

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Creo que hace falta mas información en español, que sea accesible en internet, al igual que aquí. Estoy en conversaciones con el dueño de la página para empezar a traducir o escribir artículos en español. Después de todo, los TJ están teniendo mucho crecimiento en Sur América y eso hay que detenerlo o al menos tratar.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Hi

My Spanish is very limited but I just typed in the address just to see what would come up.

Glad to know that the Spanish speaking 'brothers', if they type in also will find the site.

The more ex witness sites in different languages, the better.

Thanks

Thomas Covenant

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Sheesh. Can you see the picture I posted?

Did now.

LMAO!

Good points, Mastodon. There's still a lot of increase in the US as well.

But the problem is that the growth is coming from, no disrespect intended, individuals that are just barely literate in their mother tongue. Any in depth consideration of doctrine, history, science, or philosophy is out of their reach. The Watchtower capitalizes on that, as it always has.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Mucho gusto. i No soy puto!

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

Burn the Ships - I'm sure you would fit right in those forums.

Yeah I had thread about why there is so much of an increase in latin countries. It's not the doctrine, it's the hope. They have nothing to lose because they have nothing to begin with. They will probably not have the opportunity to get a decent education and have a good life anyways so the whole promise of having a God fix it all and offer a paradise where everyone will have there own home and eaqulaness will reign is too much to resist. Add to the fact a culture that loves to be told everything to do and you have a winning combo....But the evangelists are growoing too in latin america....

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

A diferencia de muchos TJ que hablan ingles, los que hablan castellano no estan interesados tanto en doctrina. Lo que creo que seria de mucho mas interes para ellos quizas sea aprender de los casos de pedofilia. Tiene que haber algo emocional que los enganche.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

De veras.

It is the passionate latin soul.

Burn.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well, they have a thread dealing with why didn't the preaching end in 2000 (because it was supposed to be finished in the 20th century) and a post that includes a copy of the letter the UN sent about th Watchtower's NGO status. So, I'm thinking it's anti jw.

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

It's anti-JW. Yep, I'm Puerto Rican too. But I like it here better, they kinda drift in all directions in that forum, hard too keep "track", if you get what I mean, and the worst of all, people there go haywire with font styles and sizes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit