Any Spanish speakers?

by ThomasCovenant 44 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Eres latino de corazon entonces. ;-)

Yep.

a mi una vez me cerraron un thread por hablar aleman, asi que tengan cuidado ;)

True, Superfino.

Thanks for the reminder.

I post here http://www.extj.com/foro/ as elateoreverente.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the site TC mentioned and this one have the same owner.

Seem to be good people.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Eres latino de corazon entonces. ;-)
    Yep.

I am still going to bash you! ;-)

I read this in a book recently and was reminded of your avatar:

But there is such a thing as a mean infinity, a base and slavish eternity. It is amusing to notice that many of the moderns, whether sceptics or mystics, have taken as their sign a certain eastern symbol, which is the very symbol of this ultimate nullity. When they wish to represent eternity, they represent it by a serpent with his tail in his mouth. There is a startling sarcasm in the image of that very unsatisfactory meal. The eternity of the material fatalists, the eternity of the eastern pessimists, the eternity of the supercilious theosophists and higher scientists of to-day is, indeed, very well presented by a serpent eating his tail, a degraded animal who destroys even himself.

Burn

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    a degraded animal who destroys even himself

I'm a what?

LOL!

Bash away, mi hermanazo.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

This sight is an open forum. I see opinions going in both directions. But i've noticed a trend in spanish JW sights. Even the most anti sights always have active JW's refuting. Now I guess they don't feel bad going against the watchtower's advice of avoiding contact through internet with apostates. And they are pretty ferverent about their positions. It's kind of funny sometimes.

Prefiero mil veces las conversaciones aca. Son mucho mas objetivos en mi opinion.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Prefiero mil veces las conversaciones aca. Son mucho mas objetivos en mi opinion.

No doubt.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

The site is actually run by a friend of mine that got disfellowshipped for apostasy, when all he did was ask questions to the elders, because he was trying to prove some 'worldly' person wrong.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The site is actually run by a friend of mine that got disfellowshipped for apostasy, when all he did was ask questions to the elders, because he was trying to prove some 'worldly' person wrong.

Thanks for the clarification, Mastodon.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Sure thing. Funny thing is that he happened to get the same url as the WTs spanish website but with the .com instead of the .org. When that happened, on every circuit assembly in Puerto Rico they warned against going into the wrong website.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

No doubt.

Nah, estoy en desacuerdo. It will be a blast engaging them over there. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    It will be a blast engaging them over there. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

This I gotta see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit