Taking Someone To the Kingdom Hall?

by maxwell 12 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    For amusement? I'd rather shovel manure. I guess that would be pretty close to going to a kh anyway.

i worked in a rendering plant for 6 years shoveling......... lets just call it "animal parts" to keep from being gross............... still better than the KH

speaking of funerals....... my grandfather died............. NOT A JW...... EXTREMELY NOT ONE........ my dad made a token attempt to find a family pastor to do the service....... but when they didnt or couldnt..... he got a jw to do it.......... same bulls*** preaching. the so called "worldly" family was PISSED. i was barely in and thought it was some bulls*** to have a JW preach at his funeral when he was strongly opposed to the cult.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

This idea is worse than selling ham to Jews on Chanukah! Instead, ask him about the festival of lights-Diwali-more fun for sure.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I suggested to my one full on christian friend that I take her to the KH so I could show her how the JWs did it, she was keen, but I get close to throwing up if I think about seriously going back - not because of nerves but because of all the nonsense they teach - I doubt I could stomach sitting through a meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit