This place helps.

by Anti-Christ 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Just wanted to say that since I joined this site I have learned a lot and a lot of you help me with my questions. I know recovering from the JW mind control is not easy for every body and places like this help a lot. So thank you all. BTW I'm not leaving just wanted to show my appreciation for the time people take to answer questions and help.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I second that!

• *summer*
    *summer*

You are so right, A-C.

This place has also helped me a lot!

Posters have started threads on questions I would never have thought of asking. I learned much. And keep learning.

And with so many posters, it is also great to have all those different opinions. Whether we agree or not, it is always food for thought.

*summer*

• lfcviking
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Antichrist,

It's good to hear this kind of feedback every so often regarding this forum. This place was very helpful to my thought processes when I first joined it back in '01.

Even when there are crazy scandals and foodfights going on in various threads (now as there was back in 2001), there is still good support and discussion for those who are recovering from the effects of JW-ism.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Even when there are crazy scandals and foodfights going on in various threads (now as there was back in 2001), there is still good support and discussion for those who are recovering from the effects of JW-ism.

Those are fun. It's like the rest of the universe, a little "chaos" once and wile is fun to looked at.

• CHILD
    CHILD

This site has been great at helping me de-program myself and learn the answers of many question I had.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Indeed many have stated that they found this forum to be very therapeutic and enabling by way of throwing off the evil JW spell. The WTS had close connections with occultism and demonism since its very beginning, in the line of: "and by your sorceries all nations were deceived".

Snake is as snake does.

• erynw
    erynw

Yep. I agree. Lots of good friends here.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I love it. Warts and all.

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit