Four shot dead in Colorado massacre-because they were Christians

by BurnTheShips 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

i hate a lot of things, including religion. would not make me kill anybody though. you'd probably be better of without your bible - life's bigger, ya know.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, danny claimed to be a christian. http://www.salemumc-thomson.org/mod/guestbook/

S

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    i hate a lot of things, including religion. would not make me kill anybody though. you'd probably be better of without your bible - life's bigger, ya know.

I think you would be better of without your hate and prejudice. As for my Bible, I have it, but it is not the entirety of my life. It ain't either/or, ya know?

• wednesday
    wednesday

This is sad and horrible. When the dust settles it would be good to know how the Christian Church up there handled the 'kicking out" of this person from their group. as in the school shootings- there may have been warnings that were missed.

I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't @#%$ say, "well thats your fault" because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no dont let the weird looking KID come along, ohh @#%$ nooo.

don't these words sound familiar?

How very horrible that he took lives and how very horrible no one intervened before it happened. someone must have known how ill he was.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

If a person is conditioned to so believe there is an eternal hell and that they have failed so much in this life that it is an unavoidable outcome for them, I can see how they may be moved to go beyond breaking point and harm others as well. He actually seemed to believe he was already going to spend eternity in hell. Religious dogma rears its head again! Richard Dawkins makes no concessions when he suggests atheists have no reason to kill others whereas religion is always finding them!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well, danny claimed to be a christian. http://www.salemumc-thomson.org/mod/guestbook/

Well, apparently at one time he was.

Burn

• Trygon
    Trygon

He came from a ex-Pentacostal forum aka a ex-Christian forum. Though this is not a ex-Christian forum, merely a ex-Jehovah's Witness forum, it makes you wonder....-shudders- -hides behind sofa-

And the victims of this tragedy have my prayers.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Imagine..............nothing to kill or die for

and no religion too.

Imagine all the people Living life in peace...

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Perhaps it's time to stop the lying, and the false teachings. Unfortunately there would be little or no theology left to teach. Especially if you are taught to kill infidels, like your own daughter yesterday here in Canada.

• Trygon
    Trygon

journey-on, this time it was a anti-religious extremist with the blood on his hands. You drab the memory of those that were killed with your post as it was someone that wanted a world without a certain religion that ended their lives in the name of his ideals. Its almost like going into a topic created to discuss a recent Islamic terrorist attack and posting up a comment about peeps not being Muslims being forced to become Muslims for peace. Try to be more sensitive next time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit