How many Christmas yard ornaments is too many I ask? (New Pictures)

by erynw 28 Replies latest jw friends

• rache31
    rache31

I love the lights and my two sons go nuts over the decorations. I always enjoyed seeing the neighborhood lit up but held back my comments. Seeing my kids enjoy it is nice. My husband, who was never a JW, thinks I'm like a kid too. I grew up without the holidays. Even when my other family members invited us over or sent gifts, I never got to visit them. So now I'm excited over everything just like my young sons. But some decorations look better than others. Either way it helps me get through the dark winter without feeling depressed.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I for one am Pagan AND proud. How many is too many? When you cannot afford them!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I don't mind the over the top displays unless they have those ugly inflatable giant snowglobes and Santa's. I think there ought to be a law against them.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I would hate to store all that stuff,

I know kids love seeing that stuff though

purps

• changeling
    changeling

Let's sic the yard decorating nazis on them! I'll help!

changeling

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

RACHE31-------

I LOVE LIGHTS.------------------So do I, LOVE LIGHTS.

CANDY CANE LANE ------ It is so beautiful, the hole block, Is all lights.

As long as they take down the lights after Christmas, Its OK with me.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I lightened the photos as best I could, so that you could fully appreciate the extent and the details of the decorations.

You really have to see this in person to believe it, the pictures just don't do this house justice.

The yard is huge!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

OH MY MY------- I can't believe it

• PEC
    PEC

BD where is your Christmas sprite?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit