Going to Walt Disney World - Any suggestions?

by kwintestal 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Please kick Mikey in the nuts for me...or get your kids to do it!! Have fun!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Also we used to just love hopping the Monorail and riding around the whole Walt Disney Resort.

By the way are you staying at the resort or one of the other hotels in Orlando?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "I don't believe the Haunted Mansion is the same thing as the Tower of Terror." Did you guys see the Eddie Murphy movie based on it?"

That movie was horrible. I wouldn't use it as a coaster.

MGM and Epcot are the best and most interesting parks. I didn't care for the Magic Kingdom, it reeks so bad of sugar there you can feel your teeth rotting.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Epcot was my favorite of all 3, it was more interesting, however there are more rides at the Magic Kingdom.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

don't take the kids.

wdw is no place for kids

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Huh? The kids will have fun.

• DJK
    DJK

JG I remember Billy Wongs, it was great. Another resturant on International drive was Charlies Steak House. Very pricey and fancy, not someplace to take the kids to.

Universal and MGM seem to be the biggest attractions nowadays. The Magic Kingdom is great for very young children.

There is one outside water park that lets you swim with sharks. They are small, so they don't bite.

There is also Sea World. Pricey again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8AuKmItwM

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

There were also several pricy seafood buffets in Orlando, but I heard they were good. They were called Boston something?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Huh? The kids will have fun.

yes but not as much fun as adults without kids lol

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Oh, I see

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit