Since there's been little friction on this board of late;

by shell69 11 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

Can I please state that I HATE absolutley no one on this board. I would appear that me having a different opinion in certain things, has lead certain people to think I hate them.

This is absolutley not true. We are all Survivors! making our way, and begining, in some cases to express ourselves truthfullyfor the first time in our lives.

This development of self is vital in our recovery from the oppresion that we have experienced.

So for that reason I hate no-one that I may have a difference of opinion with. Rather at least we should be allowing eachother to express what we think and feel.

Shell69

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Here-Here! May it be so resolved.

Jeff

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is only one entity that I hate on this board. No, it's not any poster or mod. It is the Watchtower Society itself! Those at the top of that organization, I have profound hatred for what they are doing, what they have done, and what they continue to do. I hate them, not for having a peculiar belief, but for forcing that belief on everyone. For tricking people into believing something that they know is a lie. For threatening people that, unless they believe it, they will die a horrible death. For busting up families to enforce that all must continue believing whatever they come out with.

• Maddie
    Maddie

I never thought you hated anyone on JWD Shell. We all have a common enemy in the WT and the saying "United we stand, divided we fall", should be remembered. They would really love it if this forum imploded!!

Maddie

• shell69
    shell69

Maddie (((hug)))

thats it, we may differ in our oppinions or even our translations of statements on this board, but lets never hate each other.

Shell ((()))

• Gregor
    Gregor

Not sure your thread title is what you meant to say. Did you mean "Since there's been A little friction on this board of late" ?

• shell69
    shell69

Well spotted Gregor!

Ta/ Shell69

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I think the shortage of friction may be causing some tension...

• Gregor
    Gregor

(I just posted this comment on another current thread on the same subject)

I, for one, am getting weary of the overly sensitive, needy posters here who are constantly whining about the "rude" people who are, apparently, anyone who disagrees with them in plain (not abusive) language. Even a gentle teasing causes an over-reaction that generates an entire thread by them wanting to be reassured that they are still "loved". I suggest that these folks work on their own insecurities rather than exposing their thin skin on a discussion board. Hemophiliacs shouldn't run naked through the cactus patch.

• *summer*
    *summer*

Thank you, Gregor...

Forewarned is forearmed.

*summer*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit