New Peak!

by Moxy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Moxy
    Moxy

You will be happy to know that the board saw a new peak in registrants for the past month of 375, surpassing our last peak in June during aux pioneer season. Special thanks to regular pioneer hawkaw who was no doubt responsible for much of the fine growth during the last month. More numbers regarding placements and studies for October will be forthcoming. Im still waiting for a few straggling reports from some of you. Dont make me hafta call you!

2001 new registrants:
    Jan 120
    Feb 214
    Mar 352
    Apr 300
    May 340
    Jun 367
    Jul 296
    Aug 297
    Sep 324
    Oct 375
    mox

• TR
    TR

Thanks, bro. Moxy, for that service report, very encouraging indeed. OK, who's got the next part?

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• joelbear
    joelbear

How many of the total registrants are duplicates getting around the 25 post limit?

• larc
    larc

Thanks Moxy,

When I came here last December, there were only about 350 total registered posters. My, how our efforts are bearing fruit! I bet this place has been a turning point for a number of people. I love it, and I plan to continue to pioneer here.

• Moxy
    Moxy

lol, good question joel. hard to figure that out.

actually i misspoke, the peak was 395! i forgot to include a bunch of last-minute reports just in.

mox

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I wonder what is holding hawkaw back. If he would just let go of the things of this world, he could make room for special poineering. Perhaps it is just a lack of faith, he is already putting in the time some months.

Should we ask him to meet with us after the meeting? Maybe he just needs a little push, a little shepherding, if you will.

• openminded
    openminded

What a blessing to have so many people flocking to this forum! The holy-spirit must be acting on our behalf.

The holy-spirit has me wondering how we can turn this into a cash-cow?

Perhaps we could market "spiritual-helter-skelter" since spiritual paradise is already taken. I think an infomercial would be most effective for this type of product.

Or maybe we could be the Billy Idol of religion, for the really rebellious and what not.

• Escargot
    Escargot

Can I close with prayer? Can I? hu? hu?

Erasmus (1520 AD): "If we want truth, every person ought to be free to speak what they think without fear."

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

What about the total number of hits on the site, and total seperate hits, give us an idea of how many lurkers we have.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• rem
    rem

'The little one will become a mighty nation!"

rem

'A scientific opinion is one which there is some reason to believe is true; an unscientific opinion is one which is held for some reason other than its probable truth.' - Bertrand Russell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit