We got another doggie!

by onacruse 14 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Since Samba passed, bikerchic and I have been missing him greatly, and so we got ourselves another doggie. Here's his picture:

Laughing Mutley

Ain't he a cutie? What should we name him? All suggestions will be considered.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Snickers, wheezy, laughtrack.

Actually, since he is continually stuck in that seizure, I'd call him a vet.

• brinjen
    brinjen

ROFLMAO!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I know what to call the Thieve`n Varmints that took my Dooooug!..LOL!!..I`m gonna have to add you and BikerChic to the laundry list of people I have to meet outside the Saloon..Clint Eastwood..And..A lunch..Eating Fast..It`s gonna take a while,to shoot everybody that needs Shoot`n!..Coffin And Smoking..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• onacruse
    onacruse
    ROFLMAO

Hmmmm. I'm not sure about that: "ROFLMAO, ROFLMAO, here boy, here's dinner!"

I'm not sure rolls off the tongue just right.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Roflmao.

Almost sounds German.

• onacruse
    onacruse

OUTLAW, quit your bitching. You already have a dog:

Gentoo Penguin, Pygoscelis papua

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Hmmmm. I'm not sure about that: "ROFLMAO, ROFLMAO, here boy, here's dinner!"
    I'm not sure rolls off the tongue just right.

Outlaw then?

*steals outlaw's gun and runs*

Clint Eastwood

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Outlaw then?

That's what I was thinking!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve got lots of dogs that look like this..Penguin 3Penguin 3Penguin 3.................And..Only one that looks like this..Laughing Mutley.................I`ve tried Cross breeding them.............And..I keep getting this..Picking NosePicking Nose..What the Hell kind of a Dog is That??!!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit