Justitia Themis

I'm so sorry Nic.

Justitia

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

so sorry to hear such sad news

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well, well. My cousins family have agreed to let me speak at his funeral. Only his Mum - my aunt - is JW but a sceptical, inactive and open minded one at that. An elder is going to give a talk but I don't know whether it will be at the Kingdom Hall or Crematorium.

For me this is a simple opportunity to share some happy memories of George and to try and offer a little comfort to his family and friends who may have little or no faith. That's all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'm so very sorry for your loss

I have been dealing with kidney disease since I was 17, so his story really hits home with me. I am looking at getting a kidney transplant and my husband is wanting to donate. It is so important for all to sign up to be organ donors.

I'm so glad you will have the opportunity to speak at his service. Hold on to your memories and share those special ones that you hold dear to your heart.

Thinking of you at this time

Babygirl...

• bubble
    bubble

((((Mike))))

When I die they can take all my organs, I'll certainly have no more use for them. Shame the transplants didn't work out long term for your cuz, but like has already been said, at least he isn't suffering any more.

XXX

• Trygon
    Trygon

Sorry to hear the news. You have my prayers.

When I die (yikes, talking about death this early) they can take every one of my organs and stuff me up with sawdust because I really wouldn't need a single one of them. Seems like a waste to throw them away.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Sorry to hear about your cousin

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Just a reminder to all to at least give a thought to organ donation.

It's noted on my drivers license here in the States....

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Let it be a celebration of how his life made yours better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit