Sunday 9th is a special day this year! Please add your love !

by blueviceroy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

Please join the world wide meditation 9:00 pm. New York time . It starts and goes for 24 hrs .

Focused intent on unconditional love and world unity , share your energy , share your love , share all that is within you .

We have an opportunity as human beings to bring the energy of love to it's place of prominence in todays world.

Even the most skeptical and hard hearted can benefit from this experience. Believers and non-believers alike .

Let's just take a moment and reach out with our hearts , it's all for the good , bring your best and we will all benifit.

I ask with all love and respect, please join us in love and peace , it's just a thought and thats all we need to make difference , your thoughts of love.

9 pm. New York time. 24 hrs. think love and world unity.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Count the crazy kids and their mom in on it!

momz

• nvrgnbk
  • GetOverIt
    GetOverIt

Wow, at first I was wondering how did you know the 9th was my 18th Wedding Anniversary.

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

I've been hangin with some really "enlightened " folks and I am humbled beyond belief .

After seeing real LOVE in action I am a little embarrassed at my own expression of love in the real world.

Seeing a glow on someone because they are so full of love , FEELING it and knowing it is genuine , wow.

Just a touch of that and you understand how feeling love is enough to change the world.

PLEASE join the mission to energize our world with love . Just think clearly and wholeheartedly "Love and world unity" I'll be there and so will hundreds of thousands of others in this World Wide meditation.

We can make a difference if we just make an effort.

9pm New York , Think about what we really need to live as we are meant to be

, 24 hrs. Sunday 9th of December

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The world needs this!

Just watched the news about people stealing all the donations that are being dropped off at the Salvation Army stores and other charities.

These weren't poor people..these were well to do looking people. Going up in broad daylight after the center was closed and stripping all the donations that were left after they closed.

They were caught on camera and they had a hidden camera crew that approached them. Boy were they embarassed.

Snoozy...

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

We need your love . Give what you have . No donation to small . All are welcome . All are NEEDED appreciated and Loved.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Count me and my grandkids in.

Sylvia

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

OK

Don't like beating a drum too much but this is prolly the best thing Ive ever beat a drum for !!

Open your hearts Sunday Night 9:00 pm. eastern U.S. 24 hrs. Focused Intent Of Love And World Unity.

Imagine Perfect Love Among ALL People Everywhere Regardless of Who or What They are , Just Imagine the Deepest Truest Love You can , Please Help.

It's a real energy you feel when you think love , For 17 seconds think/feel true unconditional love , thats not alot to do .

If we can feel love , we can heal ourselves , if we can heal ourselve , we can heal heal the world.

WE ALL need and want love , please let us all generate what we want , WE can make a difference.

Sun. Dec. 9th 9:00 PM eastern Join Us In love Where Ever You Are.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Are we allowed to do it for more than the requested 17 seconds?

LOL!

This sounds really cool.

Did the guys in Iraq get this memo?

I hope so.

Thanks, bv.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit