Re: Blood- Society sent letter saying: DO NOT SHARE THIS INFO. WITH OTHERS

by Lady Liberty 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear friends,

Our dear friend, Skyking started another thread which on the 3rd page he shared something so shocking, that I felt it deserved its own thread!!! Hope that's ok with you Skyking!!

It is from this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/147908/1.ashx see page 2

Lady Liberty,

No that was not the reason I started to do the research. A brother at my brook study group asked a simple question that changed my life. He asked why couldn’t we auto-transfuse ourselves? He then stated his research found that the reason was blood coagulated thus the Society said the blood had to be poured onto the ground. Then he stated is not the same law on blood broken in order to get fractions? Why is one a DFing offense and the other while breaking the same law not? All of the brothers and sisters at the study group wanted me to answer the question because know one had ever thought of that before.

I went home to my computer to find the answer. I kept seeing on yahoo "Jehovah Witness makes secret deal with Bulgaria," "JW's can have blood transfusions with out any sanction in the country of Bulgaria" etc. I was not going to click on any of that Apostate stuff.

I did my research without clicking on the links but I knew they were there the links felt like mountains yelling at me to click on one. I managed to do my research without clicking on a link I found out he was correct. The same law is broken, one you get DF'd for, the other you don't. You could even be one of the Govern Body and take fractions.

This did not sit well with me HELL this is huge!!! I was stumbled. All the time thinking about my daughter. Was it true JW's could take a transfusion without any sanctions in Bulgaria kept flooding my mind. All consuming my thoughts. Finally after much struggle with me inner most demons, I clicked on a link. I could not believe what I saw it was true. How could this be true, in less than a weeks time I had found out that auto-transfusions broke no more of the blood laws than taking fractions. The Society made a secret deal with Bulgaria.

This deal was done in the European Supreme Court, so I went to the year 1997, the month of the court date and printed off the details. I did not go to the book study group after that for over a month. I was afraid someone would ask me if I had the answer then I would have to tell them. I was mentally torn up.

To go back a few years my wife wanted to give our baby girl the transfusion. She told me if the State decides not to give the transfusion then she was going to sign papers allowing it. I kept this from the brothers. I did not want others to find out that my wife was not faithful. It almost caused a divorce in our marriage. She was smaller in my eyes. My wife the pioneer was willing to give up her eternal life for what so our daughter could live a few years forgetting life without end Jehovah was going to give us. I started to slowly drift away from the once intense love I had for her a cloud of disdain was replacing it. I know my wife failed the test of loyalty I would be without her in paradise.

I contacted my brother that lived in a near by town. I made him swear not tell his fellow Elders. He went ballistic refused to look at my apostate information. He contacted his body and the witch-hunt ensued. They contacted the Elders here. They formed an investigative committee. I had luck on my side. There was a brother from bethel here helping the local congregation. I showed him the information I had did not come from an apostate site but form the European Supreme Court> I also shared with him the fact that blood coagulates before the fractions are taken. He some how stopped the witch hunt.

Further down he posted this:

A member of AJWRB has my information and sends it to people that contact her wanting to have facts from the bible.

When I did this research there was no information I could find on the Internet that used the bible to disprove the JW's. I found lots of information stating inconsistencies and the history of blood. Also lots of information from the medical community. I was very surprised to find out the Jw's were wrong scripturally. When I found out an older brother from the coast sent the Society a copy of the information. This brother claims to be of the Anointed and is used at the Circuit Level and gives major talks at the Assemblies. I was to scared to send it myself to the Society. The reply to the letter was "DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION TO OTHERS"

At this point I knew the Governing Body knew the truth. Which made them murderers.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks for posting

purps

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I think that Skyking's info is tremendous and I will use it. The hard thing to do is to quote these sort of urban legends, the "Don't share this with anyone" thingy. Could be, but without a copy of the letter I just can't rely on it as info that is trustworthy enough to share with JW's. I don't want to lessen the impact of the excellent scriptural exegesis on the blood issue with this sort of fantastic sounding, (however true) statement. Thanks so much for this wonderful information Sky and Purps for putting it out there too. W.Once

• Sheri
    Sheri

You can link from Watchtower website directly to the European Human Rights Court and if you look for the Decision filed under Application number 28626/95 filed on 9/21/95 under name of Khristiansko Sdruzhenie "Svideteli na Iehova" (Christian Association of Jehovah's Witnesses) vs Bulgaria. You can read the entire decision which I previously tried to cut and paste from but did not work, so will quote in part:

"In respect of the refusal of blood transfusion, the applicant association submits that while this is a part of the religious doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses, Its acceptance depends on the personal choice of the individual concerned. There is no religious sanctions for a Jehovah's Witness who chooses to accept blood transfusion. Therefore, the fact that the religious doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses is against blood transfusion cannot amount to a threat to "public health", every individual being free in his or her choice."

So amazing that there is "NO RELIGIOUS SANCTIONS" if a Jehovah Witness chooses to accept blood, just blew my mind. So I called Brooklyn and asked about this and the brother on the phone asked if I was calling from Bulgaria. Which caused me to ask why would that matter unless he had to determine which side of his mouth he was going to be speaking from, thus did that mean there was one answer if Bulgaria caller and another if from US. I of course could not get a clear statement from him as he did not seem to have anything on Bulgaria in front of him. Seems to be that forked tongue and spiritual warfare again.

SO SAD but SO TRUE

Sheri

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

If this is from the European Human Rights Court, then I would suspect that this is not limited to Bulgaria, but the entire EU. If not specifically now, then any new cases in other EU countries could easily use this as precident.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

M U R D E R E R S----and Liars

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I found that in my research too. One of the straws that broke the camels back. Funny though, I told my mom when I found it and she had no reaction at all.

I was just reading CoC and read about Mexico and Malawi.

They have tremendous double standards that are making them murderers over and over.

momz

• Mary
    Mary
    There is no religious sanctions for a Jehovah's Witness who chooses to accept blood transfusion. Therefore, the fact that the religious doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses is against blood transfusion cannot amount to a threat to "public health", every individual being free in his or her choice."

So does anyone know any Witnesses in Bulgaria who has perhaps openly accepted a blood transfusion and have not been disfellowshipped? And does this statement that "there is no religious sanctions for a Jehovah's Witness who chooses to accept a blood tranfusion" apply to Witnesses world-wide, or just the brothers in that particular country?

Yes, the Governing Body members are a bunch of murderous thugs.

• undercover
    undercover
    "In respect of the refusal of blood transfusion, the applicant association submits that while this is a part of the religious doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses, Its acceptance depends on the personal choice of the individual concerned. There is no religious sanctions for a Jehovah's Witness who chooses to accept blood transfusion. Therefore, the fact that the religious doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses is against blood transfusion cannot amount to a threat to "public health", every individual being free in his or her choice."

How many JWs know about this? I'd say about the same percentage that know about the UN scandal...very few.

And most of the ones that do know are brainwashed enough to ignore the implications and trust in what their told from the platform, namely, taking blood is against the Bible...don't take blood...you will be cast out if you do...Jehovah will punish you...blah blah blah

It is good however that the info is out there for those that do finally question. And when people get to the point that they are searching on their own for this kind of info, all they need is a nudge to push them over the edge of realizing that the whole thing was a sham. It's just frustrating as hell to show this to a true believer thinking that logic and reasoning will win them over but instead their eyes glaze over and they start repeating some mantra from the publications.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Could we have links to the European Union site with the Bulgaria information?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit