Male or Female?

by serendipity 26 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I work alone so it does not concern me. I am surprised PS likes to work with low fragrance individuals! I was waiting until the third day but the stench of my own decomposition made me arise on the second - and there was no stone, so I made it in half the time!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've worked for both - some good some bad.

I prefer working with men, reason being is that if there is a problem, it gets sorted out and they don't particularly take something personal - it's business.

Women on the other hand seem to take things personally at times and this makes the work relationship very uneasy. And an office full of women - too much of catiness. claws come out, spitting, bi*chiness like never before.

I usually tell whomever my boss is from the outset - I don't play office games, I'm not interested in becoming big mates, I'm here to do my job & I'll do it to the best of my ability and that it's business and not personal if we have a difference.

(had a change of boss recently to a very ippity pickity can't stop and think kinda woman - been driving me crazy)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Depends on the individual. Some female bosses are the megabeast, some are great, same with men. Some are Ahole numero uno, some are fab to work with.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I have worked for both - no problem with either

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I've found that working for males is much easier. Woman are just too competitive with each other.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Male personally, do to the incidence I had with discrimination from a female manager.

• minimus
    minimus

I work for myself but I've had male and female bosses. Some were good and others weren't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit