OUTLAW helps the Trailblazers win!

by onacruse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bwa-Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!..Well..At least I did something right today!..Just got a call from my Mechanic..$2100.00 for a new/used motor in the truck..I`m going to use my winnings from the game to cover the cost..I should have a BuJillion dollars left over!!...............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• onacruse
    onacruse

OUTLAW, oh yeah? Well, bikerchic and I are gonna have to pay 3,000 looneys (aka fake dollars ) for tree removal (approx 6 cords), and we don't even have a fireplace.

So you can just go sit in your truck and be warm...you and your game-winning ball.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..My Fake Loonie is worth more than your US Dollar!..And..Now we have Twoonies!..Due to incredible Canadian Genetic Enginering!!..LOL!!......Sell the wood my friend..Cut it yourself ..Extra money for Christmas..If I was closer,I`d come help.........I need a motor in the truck first!..I could probably pay for it,with all that wood outside your house!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Outlaw,

Did you survive the snowstorms?

As an aside Outlaw is a actually a very refined, good-looking looking man, not in the least like a wild-haired lumberjack. He looks like my Bank Manager on amphetimines.

HS

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

HS,

true, what is pictured in your mind of what OUTLAW should look like from his posts and where he lives is not what he really looks like.............

Our bankers don't look like OUTLAW around here. Short fat and stubby.......thats what we got here.

purps

• onacruse
    onacruse

hs:

As an aside Outlaw is a actually a very refined, good-looking looking man, not in the least like a wild-haired lumberjack

So you say.

As with all consummate doubters like myself, we want proof!

I mean, after all, how good can a Canuck really look?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((HS)))..Ya Bud,I survived..Got about 4inch`s here..It`s melting..I got the truck in the shop an 1hr from here..Needs new motor.....I got the snow plow blade bought and paid for 3hrs from here..Somehow the 2,have to come together..LOL!!..Last year the snow was waist deep here!....."My Bank Manager on Amphetimines."..LOL!!..You crack me up!..I do look good in a suit though!!..LOL!!.....Sipping on a nice bottle of scotch at the moment..This shot is to you my friend(Raises Glass)..Cheers!......Hopefully we will meet up in the near future.....My best to you and the Mrs. ...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson
    Ya Bud,I survived..Got about 4inch`s here..It`s melting

I feel for you man.

• onacruse
    onacruse

watson, the 4" and melting that OUTLAW was talking about wasn't referring to the snow.

I know, I'm being a farthead...but then that's what I do best. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit