OUTLAW helps the Trailblazers win!

by onacruse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/sports/1196751353310170.xml&coll=7

OUTLAW's shot lifts Blazers on road

Portland gets its first victory away from home this season by edging Memphis as the forward comes through at the buzzer

FACTBOX

The Blazers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 JOE FREEMAN The Oregonian Staff

MEMPHIS -- After everything the Trail Blazers have been through during this young and trying season, you half expected to see players and coaches popping open bottles of champagne and sipping bubbly in the visitors' locker room at the FedExForum.

This victory meant that much.

JWD Outlaw injected a dose of hope to the Blazers on Monday night, scoring the team's final seven points, including a wild game-winner at the buzzer, as Portland defeated the Grizzlies 106-105 during an edge-of-your-seat thriller before 11,317.

Think of it: A shot from Penguin land all the way to Memphis, TN...wow, who woulda thought?

• dawg
    dawg

Damn! Outlaw did help them win....I couldn't believe it...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

woohoo OUTLAW,

that Fed-EX forum is shaped like a pyramid..........hmmmmm interesting.

purps

• Gopher
    Gopher

Outlaw lifts blazers? Sounds a little risque to me.

• onacruse
    onacruse

OUTLAW's probably out celebrating his remarkable shot by collecting his special Penguin popsicles.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ROFL@onacruse

has OUTLAW posted today?

• onacruse
    onacruse
    has OUTLAW posted today?

Yeps...although lately he seems to have become preoccupied with a bunch of emoticons...but then that's what happens when you live where no man should live!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL

I saw that one he posted.........maybe he does not have TV ........lol

purps

• jgnat
    jgnat
    then that's what happens when you live where no man should live!

THIS from a man who is the KING of man-caves! I would suggest rather that the BC wilderness is ideal for hairy men. It's singularly unsuitable for women!

• onacruse
    onacruse

OUTLAW is ignoring us!

He's an Oompic, if there ever was one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit