anyone else from Philly here?

by badwillie 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
    mikepence

Closer,

Yeah, the dark hair thing used to be me...now significantly less so.

Fortunately, my rugged good looks don't need much help from hair!

I grew up in Doylestown, County Seat of Bucks County. So, email me at [email protected] and reveal yourself, Closer!

Seems to me that what we need on this board is a good old fashioned outing!!

Mike Pence

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Gives me a warm feeling. I hope you can all get together and have a good old fashioned reunion.

Lilacs

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Too funny! Mike I know you. I'll email you!

This just seems so weird. I emailed back and forth with BadWillie and we have a list of people in common. I didn't go to Doylestown hall, but I was involved in a judicial committee meeting there.

Bleccchhhh!

I'm still incognito because my family is still in and I want to have contact with them. So no outing of me!!!!! Yet, anyway.

closer

• DIM
    DIM

closer -

I think I may be about 10 years younger than badwillie and mike, but you may know my parents and their friends. this is so strange!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I'm about 5 years younger than badwillie, I may know you and your family.

closer

• DIM
    DIM

feel free to email me at Homer [email protected] - my secret identity email address. hahaha.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Dim -

Email me at [email protected]

closer

• DIM
    DIM

"DIM, based on your time spent living near Philly, I concur with Mike's conjecture (in a private communication) that both of us know you, your brother, and your long-ago tattooed parents."

Bodhisattva - please feel free to email me at Homer [email protected]. I respect your desire to remain unknown. It really is a shame, the reputation my parents have built up over the years - I don't think my dad really deserves it. as for my mom, well....

thank you for wishing us luck in seattle - we really need a fresh start away from this area. thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit