Sharing the 'real' truth by commenting at meetings

by skeeder 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skeeder
    skeeder

Having recently gotten my commenting 'privleges' back I try to sow seeds of truth with them.

Here are two tidbits I have shared:

1----- the Bible Highlights-------When the older men judged legal cases, they did it at the city gates where the proceedings could be observed.

2-----WT study yesterday-----The world was judged wicked and Noah was judged righteous---he was a 'preacher of righteousness' BEFORE he started on the ark. There is no indication that God ever intended for anyone else other than Noah and his family to get on the ark.

I will continue to seek opportunities to comment on what the Bible really teaches instead of blah, blah, blah.

I have asked to join the TMS to get further opportunity to speak the 'truth'.

There is no doubt in my mind that this all goes over the head of almost everyone in attendance but-------------------------What if it causes ONE person to think?

S

• watson
    watson

I like your "moxie," Skeeder. You sound like you will be creative enough in your approach to make some very good points.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Go For It!!!

• tula
    tula

Well you little boat-rocker!

Nice to see you posting again.

You are such an idealist.

But these people are under a powerful spell......

• JK666
    JK666

Good luck, skeeder!

I tried that when I was still in. I also found out that the Japanese proverb is true:

"A raised nail will be beaten down"

JK

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

hey Skeeder,

I do the same thing but with the right motive, if your motive is pure, you will be blessed, if your doing it just to rock the boat, it could get a bit boring.

When I answer, I alaways think of ways to keep it real, if I get a chance to slam motivation by guilt, I do, and its scriptural so noone can take offense.

I also gave the talk on confession and pointed out it is not a scriptural obligation to confess to man, again using the scriptures.

If you are making progress and want to keep going, excellent, reach out and make a difference.

Check out http://www.elihubooks.com/

I have been waiting along time for this kind of angle, I love it.

It reminds me of Jesus words, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

Happy answering and let us know when you have your first talk.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

May ask how you two can still go to meetings and partake of that "table". I couldn't stomach it when I learnt the truth about them. I initally did try what you guys are doing but I couldn't contain it - I had to let people know they were missing out, that they were deceived.

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

the problem is: half of them is sleeping and does not hear it, the other half doesn't understand it.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

the problem is: half of them is sleeping and does not hear it, the other half doesn't understand it.

Haahaaahaa!!

True, when your giving a talk you look down and know 3 people are listening, 16 people are really bored, 5 MTS boys think they could be doing a way better job, all the elders are up the back sorting out the cleaning roster, theres 12 women out the back with all the kids, 8 people cant hear you because they have lost their hearing, 4 couples are still getting over there argument, 55 others are working out how to pay there bills and what color carpet to buy and two teenagers want to shag and cant stop looking at each other!!

Have I missed anyone out?

• freeme
    freeme

sometimes i try that too. but in a different way, since its hard to tell the truth if its slighty different from the "official" version. everyone sniffs the apostate smell in a second.

i usually give an answer and go over the top with my words. i try to show the dumbness of what is written by being extremely excited and happy about stuff that every normal person would regocnize as insane made up bull&%ยง!
    works best with the revelation book! like when the book changes the whole meaning of a bible passage AGAIN to suit the story i give an answer and tell how wonderful it is that god gives us the insight to clearly understand the bibles message. its so clear!!!!! so clear! no doubt possible!

unfortunately in 99% of the times i did that everyones nodding and being on my (acted) side. only one time a sister made a criticism! she said its not logical for her at all and she doesnt understand it. after some senseless words without any real explanation she nodded too, but i saw she wasnt satisfied. success!

the revelation book is such a made up fiction story on the rare cases i visit the study i sometimes would like to stand up and scream.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit