What would you say to Jesus?

by YoYoMama 33 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

You're just not supposed to come back after a crucifiction! Sheesh, if you want something done properly, you gotta do it yourself.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Good points, E-man. I've often wondered about that blood guilt thing they used to push so much while in the ORG. If memory serves me correctly, I believe the great culpability that Christendom had was that SHE claimed to represent god and jesus--all the while acting in ways that TURNED people away from them, and therefore forfeiting their salvation. Of all the many people I've met who are "out", many of us were just "raised" that way: no miraculous doorstepconversions, no questions asked--no choice. period. Many of us just couldn't do it, and left (JW kids leave in droves--many of us wind up here) why? because of the hypocrisy mostly. So, extra helping of bloodguilt, anyone?
    Still wouldn't want to live in "paradise" filled with bloodthirsty, gossipy, judgemental, unloving JW's ("I want THAT person's house when Armageddon comes"). vomitous. But, if I am wrong, and JW's are right, by all means, enjoy your "paradise". I'll take being recycled over an eternity of that, anyday. Why even concern yourself over all the bird food here?
    Love and Peace,
    Bridgette

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

"Gasp! You're wearing a beard! We'd better go talk to the elders!"

Expatbrit

• joelbear
    joelbear

I'd say,

Hey Jesus, that loving each other stuff was really good. How come you turned over just a neat set of philosophy to a bunch of bureaucratic knuckleheads.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol at e-man.

How 'bout, "I saw you talking to a hooker, I'll give you three days to tell the elders about it, and if one hasn't contacted me to confirm that you have confessed, O Son of Man, I'm going to have to tell them myself.

• willy_think
    willy_think

falling to my knees before the lord. i reach my hand out, asking with great reverence,"pull my finger?"

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'd say "You have some explaining to do."

• ISP
    ISP

Hey...I'd say 'That 'food at the proper time' was a bit dodgy...can you blame anyone for not going with it?'

ISP

• BlackMan4Life
    BlackMan4Life

I would say - 'Why did you make Judas out to be a bad guy, if it wasn't was for Judas you would be just an average guy. Judas helped you get famous. If you didn't treat him so bad probably he would not have turned against you. Besides, if it was written in scripture, Judas had no choice but to betray you. So make him a hero. Remember, no Judas no Jesus.'

I would also ask him 'Why couldn't you say anything original?'

I would ask 'how does it feel to be portrayed as a European, when you never stepped foot in Europe?

Finally, I would ask him 'why did you speak back to your mother in such a disrespectful manner?

Peace - Larry

[email protected]

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

I am not a wine drinker would you turn this water moonshine?

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit