RICHIE RICH CONDUCTS THE WATCHTOWER!

by V 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V
    Tatiana: If I have to cover my freakin' head...then no thanks, mister!

I will provide the napkin, on second thought, why not try on a pants-suit. I understand that is what Blondie wears when conducting.

JK666: I would be happy to try it once.

Thanks! Expect a PM from me.

AudeSapere: Is 'Comments You Will Not Hear' going on hiatus for two months?? There is no schedule for the weeks from New Years to Valentine's Day.

No worries, I will be providing comments if no one volunteers those weeks.

Nosferatu: I would be a bit... vulgar with my language while reviewing it. I don't think that's gonna fit too well with a good chunk of posters here.

Actually I encourage everyone to stretch out in their own particular idiom. Actual profanity would be a bit %$#@*! up.

babygirl75: Ritchie should make this very interesting!!!

Especially since the WT writers seem to be obessed with oral sex in this article. Maybe Richie will give us a tip on functional pierceings?

• Open mind
    Open mind

Is it gonna be posted in the "Adult" section?

I hear Paragraph 8 includes an "Oral Review"!

Looking forward to Richard's take on this!

Open Mind

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Well, I can't wait!

I'm a bit busy with school, work, and the Borg Propaganda Meetings to do it right now, but would like to in the future.

• yknot
    yknot

kewl, awesome.......this rocks!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'll take one. I'm particularly fond of ripping apart any articles against Christendom. What subjects are coming up?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Wow, great idea!!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Richie will be awesome - you have PM - I also offer my services (I have genuinely conducted a WT study on may occasions)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Richie will pierce large holes in the Watchtower's so-called "logic". That is the only way this study will be holey holy.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Cool, Looking forward to it.

LOL at the ALT text on the picture!

• bebu
    bebu

What a great idea, V!!! Let us know when Richie's "study" will be appearing.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit