The Borg is Hounding Me Now !

by Maddie 42 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

A demonstration of how pepper spray is used A demonstration of how pepper spray is used

LOL! I'm just kidding with the pepper spray. I like either playing the innocent spouse & let husband be fall-guy. Just let him in on the ploy. But, will husband understand why? Don't let them meet with you & husband. Call the elder, tell the elder that the problem is your husband, and that he needs to butt out as you handle it. Tell the elder that he can't meet with you and the husband, as this will make things worse. Tell them that you have to go, in a hurried voice...followed with, "Please don't call me anymore. My husband doesn't like men calling me." Be elusive & general. No specifics. But even better, I also like admitting to admitting your differences, and explaining to your family that you are a conscience objector to the Watchtower organization. Most witnesses have, at one time or the other, really questioned the WT. You're just admitting your doubts. But, be prepared that they shun or distance themselves in an attempt to not be contaminated by your doubts (which originate from SATAN! LOL). Skeeter
  • JK666
    JK666

Skeeter, you bad! I bet she could even get pepper spraying lessons if she is willing to fly over to Maine!

JK

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Maddie,

I'm a newbie here, so not real well acquainted with all of your history. I'm still in, and an elder. As such, I've never understood...

???? Why the heck are elders entitled to invite themselves over to other peoples houses ??? Maddie, why not invite yourself, hubby, kids, in-laws, and your pet alligator over to their houses ?!?!?

But I digress. The bOrg is hounding you, eh? Well, let me give you a little secret, ELDERS HATE TO BE HOUNDED IN RETURN!! Here's a couple of suggestions:

Fabricate grievances against others or that they have against you. Say that you've been stumbled.

Call them frequently at inconvenient times. Crying things like the above. If he says he can't talk to you alone on the phone, get your husband on the line to chaperone.

Bother them the most before the CO's visit. Tell them you're looking forward to you and your husband speaking with him, privately.

Have a sweet visit when they do come, promising you'll do better. Go to a couple of meetings. Arrive late, leave early. Drop off the radar again.

Pick up lots of literature and magazines, don't donate.

Talk to yet another elder or two, tell them a slightly different story. Tell them who is more understanding and helpful with your problems.

Get chummy with the elders' wives, revealing personal medical and emotional problems.

As previously mentioned, show up at the elders' houses, uninvited, and overstay your welcome.

Surprises - elders hate surprises. I'm still an elder, so I don't know what to suggest. Emotional problems scare me. (I have enough of my own, thank you very much.) Do you suffer from Tourette's Syndrome on occasion maybe? Tell them you're looking forward to your husband being destroyed so that you'll be free to marry one of them or their sons.

Sorry, none of those may help you. Just reminiscing about some cases where Elders (yes, even I) were privately saying, "Oh please, can't he/she just fade?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit