May be getting a biopsy tomorrow

by MsMcDucket 17 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I may be getting a/some biopsy/biopsies done tomorrow. Ugh! I'm worried about how I'm going to behave during the procedure/s. I'm going to ask my doctor to let my husband come in; and also, see if he will let him record it. We'll see! Well, If I act a fool, I don't think I'll be uploading it! ;)

As some of you know, I've been ill for some time now. I have had this body rash or lesions on my body for over a year. I have had two different oncologist and hematologist look at them (My blood is messed up too.). Both asked for skin biopsies! When I went to my doctor and my dermatologist a year ago, they didn't do any. I am going in tomorrow; and I hope the dermatologist gets this done and over with!

• arwen
    arwen

Wishing the best outcome for you tomorrow. It is scary to not know what is going on but it is also frightening to undergo some of these procedures. You need peace of mind and I hope you will get some tomorrow.. Keeping you in my prayers tonight..

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks Arwen!

• bebu
    bebu

Praying for you to have peace right now, as well.

bebu

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i will be thinking of you

purps

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Hope they find a successful treatment for you MsMcD! I always picture my gran in my head when pain comes coz I saw her have medical stuff done without pain killers a few times. Somehow it fades to zero when I do that! I just picture her smiling in my head and saying 'easy!'

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

keeping you in my thoughts..

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks everyone! I'll let you know what happens!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I hope all goes well and you can be as comfortable and relaxed as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit