The Toddler Song

by FadingAway 5 Replies latest social humour

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Dedicated to my boys and to all those with toddlers:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3qFffq8_gis

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thank you for sharing fading. I wish I could have shown you my 2 yr old son shaking his butt while he listened.

I learned the hard way to not say damn it, he sings it to everyone. You'd think with 2 others I already know!

Very cute!

momz

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    I learned the hard way to not say damn it, he sings it to everyone.

I mumble "Damn it" when I get frustrated. Well a few months ago my 5 year old son is looking at the Transformers lunchables pack at the grocery store. My wife was looking at some other items while he was trying to get her attention. Every time he said "Mommy, look here!", my wife said to just give her a minute and she would look. He tried to get her attention a few times, got frustrated and said out loud in the store, "DAMN IT!!!!" I immediately got a phone call at work from her wondering where he learned that from.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I've had two daughters, then 7 years later a boy. I never felt the urge to say damn it with the girls, but with Mason....I understand Bill Cosby's damn it and Jesus Christ now.

What would we do without them? I for one would be sober!

momz

• R.Crusoe
  • FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Oh wow, I missed this thread. So funny because I have a 3 year old.

She just fell off her ride-on fire truck a couple of days ago because she wanted to "stand" on it instead of sitting on down. I warned her over and over...even made her sit down for a while for a time out. Swat her on the butt but she still had to stand on it and...bammmn, she fell off and hit the wall scraping her arm on the molding. Put a nice gash on her arm...guess what she was doing today??? Standing on her darn truck again!

I love my little girl but man 'ol man, she's making me age quicker than I'm suppose to. My son on the other hand, he's an angel...never has been much of a problem...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit