HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DANSK AND PHYSIO

by Stanollie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Have a great Anniversary and many happy ones to come.
    Imagine all those years to the same person.. A new thing in todays world Couldnt happen to a nicer couple Many,many more years to come .

Thanks Dom for letting us know ((((HUGS)))

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, guys!

(((((((((Grace))))))))),

Thank you for your lovely Christmas card - and the enclosed photograph (a rose between two thorns).

Just come back from a Chinese buffet (in a place called Yum-yums') and have decided I'm too old for those places. It was in the centre of town and Claire and I were amongst a handful of "oldies". Also, the young seem so much taller today. And why do the lads have their trousers around their thighs, showing us their jockey shorts?

Well, we had a good time just the same - but it's definitely a "mature" restaurant next year!

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you for your lovely Christmas card - and the enclosed photograph (a rose between two thorns).

My friends thought it was a thorn between two roses. ( AuldSoul,& Deputy Dog)
    You say at the supper the young fellers showed their underwear ...Your lucky over here it is their crack of the bum that shows
    Hope the holidays .... Are peaceful & that 2008 brings better health & happiness with the "other one in bondage" OUT!!!!!!!

• juni
    juni

Happy Anniversary Ian and Claire!

Love, Juni

• KW13
    KW13

congrats!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

The two of you have been through alot the last few years, and it's heartening to see the love you each have for the other.

BB

• onacruse
    onacruse
    And why do the lads have their trousers around their thighs, showing us their jockey shorts?

It's a simple physiological matter of your butt shrinking to nothing, and your belly swelling to everything (as in my case LOL)

Perhaps you might check into being a plumber?

• PEC
    PEC

Ian & Claire.

Philip

• arwen
    arwen

Happy Anniversary to both of you.. and many many more.

• golf2
    golf2

What good news. I not 'only' wish you many more anniversary's but to your health. Have a great party. The best to the Mrs.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit