Zacharia Sitchin??? does anyone know anything about his beliefs

by arwen 7 Replies latest jw friends

• arwen
    arwen

Had quite a discussion the other day with my niece who is a "follower" of this Zacharia Sitchin. I looked up a bit on line but I found it quite deep. She has had a Bible Study with JW's quite a few years ago and rejected it totally and returned all the books.. I would like to hear from anyone who reads this guy...Thanks.

• Satanus
    Satanus

He has been discussed extensively on this board, and found to be totally full of shit. I will try to find the thread.

S

• Satanus
  • arwen
    arwen

thanks, Santanus, You seem to always be there for me..

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, you know, i try. Not doing so good, since i lost my cape ;) Actually my dad got sucked into the sitchin stuff, too.

S

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I can't say I've read Sitchin, but I've read somebody that read Sitchin. If the guy got Sitchin's take on the interpretation of the Akkadian correct he is way far in outer space, literally. FWIW

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Yes I've read them, the first three or four. After that I was like, what ever. What's sad is that I think that we need to be open enough to at least consider such ideas as I don't think our current "version" of world history is "truth". Makes a nice piece of fictional "what if".

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Had quite a discussion the other day with my niece who is a "follower" of this Zacharia Sitchin. I looked up a bit on line but I found it quite deep. She has had a Bible Study with JW's quite a few years ago and rejected it totally and returned all the books.. I would like to hear from anyone who reads this guy...Thanks. He interpets various Summarion manuscripts and tells us we were put here by people from space, who we end up calling Gods. He has a web site check it out. They refer to him a lot on coast to coast radio with Geroge Noory. http://www.sitchin.com/

As detailed in my books, beginning with The 12 th Planet (1976) and even more so in Genesis Revisited and The Cosmic Code, the Anunnaki came to Earth some 450,000 years ago from the planet Nibiru – a member of our own solar system whose great orbit brings it to our part of the heavens once every 3,600 years. They came here in need of gold, with which to protect their dwindling atmosphere. Exhausted and in need of help in mining the gold, their chief scientist Enki suggested that they use their genetic knowledge to create the needed Primitive Workers. When the other leaders of the Anunnaki asked: How can you create a new being? He answered:

the above is the crux of his discovery we were placed here to mine gold.

When this planet nibiru comes by the earth it causes a pole shift the last time it came around we had the event that the bible calls the flood.

He comes up with these ideas from translating the summerian text.

I have read one of his books they are deep and not easy reading.

But his ideas and explanations make more sense than a loving god having a pissing contest with his second in command.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit