Are the Watchers Watching here?

by dogisgod 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dogisgod
  • dogisgod
    dogisgod

oops. hit enter by mistake. Do y'all think JW come here to figure out who is who?

• onacruse
    onacruse

There have been cases where someone who posted here was "outted" by a careful compilation of posts made by suspicious JWs.

That's why it has been advised almost beyond count to not post anything on JWD which could potentially reveal compromising information about yourself.

• 5go
    5go

Yes, I do think so!

I think they are doing it out of their own out of a sense of duty to get them apostates out of the ORG. Do I think they are successful? Yes and no, rarely they are; usually only when some posts something very stupid. Which is good enough for them. It keeps some fear in the minds of people here who are faders.

• Mum
    Mum

Possibly I was outed by info I gave here. But I don't care and have nothing to lose because (1) I've been out for 28 years and (2) none of my immediate family are dubs.

What makes me think I was outed? I pm'd or e-mailed someone who claimed to have attended a congregation I once attended. I gave this person info that would make my identity obvious. Later, it got back to me that my JW ex-spouse told a friend of my daughter that I was an apostate now.

I'd rather be an honest, straightforward "apostate" than the crying, depressed, overburdened wreck-living-a-lie that I had become. And I don't care who knows it.

Regards,

SandraC

• dawg
    dawg

Hell yes Mum, I feel the same way... almostathiest siad something on another post that made me laugh... you can turn almost everything they say on them if you just think about it... when they say, "you're going to die at Armegeddon" then say, "that's what I'm worried about for you defending the pedophile protecting organization that lies" and so on....

So, like mum, I don't give a rats ass who knows I'm here, I'm Charles Howard Huff... from Stockbridge, Georgia.... and I want all Jws who are lurking here to know that I think you guys are complete idiots... plain and simple, you are freaking fools...Now, put that in your pipe and smoke it...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I am sure they are.

Some, I think, harbor serious doubts about their religion but are trapped there because of family. The others are just hypocrites.

LHG

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

The question perhaps should be - who of us was a watcher who realised that what everyone was saying had a ring of truth to it?

Any takers?

• zamora251978
    zamora251978

I really don't care who calls me an apostate. I'm sure someone from my ex-congregation was lurking around here. Just like others I don't give a rats ass!!!! I'm sure my family gets comments from others especially to my sister who didn't invite me to her wedding. Hey anyone in here have a myspace?

Lulu

• FormerMormon
    FormerMormon

I like to watch... but then again, I don't think we are talking about sexual proclivities are we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit