Do you think Minimus will ever run out of questions?

by sweetstuff 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If you go fishing along the Gulf of Carpentaria, YOU might end up being the bait.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Brinjen, those pics are beautiful! If I ever make another video, can I use them?

They're not mine, I found them on the net. I can dig up some photos Mr Brinjen took while he was out there...

If you go fishing along the Gulf of Carpentaria, YOU might end up being the bait.

True.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I started a thread on this 6 months ago

• beksbks
    beksbks
    We'll pleasure ourselves to his questions?

Nvr, you're hearing is truly suspect!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I certainly hope not, I think he's pretty cool. But I've only been hanging around for a couple of weeks................

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I predict Minimus will start a thread titled "Do you think JH will ever run out of questions?" soon.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Six,

I predict Minimus will start a thread titled "Do you think JH will ever run out of questions?" soon.

It says in the Bible that when you see the Disgusting Thing that causes Desolation asking questions in the Holy Place, then the end will come. It is quite clear to thinking people that the anti-typical Holy Place is JH's arse and that the typical Disgusting Thingy is Minimus himself.

Please be careful what you predict.

HS

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

No. Minimus is the master question-asker

• avishai
    avishai

Dang, I hope not.... 'cuz I'm lazy, I like him thinkin' 'em up for me.

• watson
    watson

If he does, I've got one for him:

Did you ever contribute at the book study? If so, how do you know it made it to the congregation's coffers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit