Utah most depressed state???...duh

by oompa 12 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

dang I hit enter..gt.....sorry jk666....saw it on msnbc today... Utah is the number one most depressed state...good thing dubs dont concentrate this much huh?......there has to be a similarity....................................................................................................................oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Raised in the Salt Lake Valley. It is Inversion Time there, pretty depressing time of the year. A thick gloomy pea soup "fog" of pollution settles on the valley. Then lake effect snow rolls in. Then the snow is there so long without melting it gradually becomes a black mess that covers everything. And the Mormons are nearly as hard to please as the witlesses. Add to that the gangs that showed up when I was in Junior High, it has become a sad place to be. (My family all belonged to the Bloods)

Just my opinion of course.

momz

• Satanus
    Satanus

Just imagine if a state became predominantly jw. Jws have even less fun than mormons do.

S

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

What a nightmare that would be! Jonestown, USA.

momz

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

kool aid anyone? apple sauce? nikes?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

How about carrot and raisin salad? A Mormon buffet staple.

momz

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

No doubt. I stayed there one night and what a nightmare to get a drink. Mixes in one room. alcohol in another on another floor...you have to be deturmined.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow, mormon gangs?? How cool would that be, to see JW gangs and Mormon gangs square off!? Skinny ties and bookbags flying!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Wow, mormon gangs?? How cool would that be, to see JW gangs and Mormon gangs square off!? Skinny ties and bookbags flying!

I'd pay money to see a movie about that.

Someone call the Coen brothers.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The gangs I was referring to are the Bloods and Crips. There was a gang fight in 6th grade and a Mexican friend slit a white guy's throat.

But I do know that the Mormons used to have, may still have, Black Angels or Avenging Angels who took care of dirty work in the 1800's.Mountain Meadows Massacre anyone?

This clip may interest you. http://youtube.com/watch?v=n_d8ca_gTxM

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit