• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sinis
    sinis
    sinis

All that stuff you said, then..

' Makes you wonder...'

Yah, makes me wonder from where you got your info. Could you name the sources?

S

Stichin, Alford, Navajo Oral history/prophecy, lots of mythology research. Native american prophecies talk of the great "precession", hmmm sound familiar in 2012 when Earths precession starts to change? There are very few people who have actually took the time to look outside the box. Even if the things that these cultures have written or passed through oral traditions do not come to pass, it still, if anything should offer an alternative to religion. The universe and life for that matter (beginnings) are far more complex than what we have had ramed down our throats. Religion has controlled and continues to control EVERY aspect of ones life, even if you no longer believe. It permeates society and offers no other alternative. Wouldn't it be ironic if "God" was actually an alien race that propgated life on this rock? Is it really that farfetched, or does Jesus, who might be in a similiar scope, offer better hope for the masses? Why, because that is what they have been taught and repeatedly told was true - the same goes for all religions.

I find mythology interesting in that why do we consider it mythology? Surely these people took the time to carve up rocks because they truely believed it, and didn't think that they were just stories? Will people a thousand years from now say, hey gee thats great but it was all myth? At some point truth convenes at one point, based off of the "stories".

Here's a good one - Sumerian texts refer to the "flood" as being from a great storm - no indication of a world wide flood, unlike the bible, even then I think its based on poor translation. Shouldn't the oldest culture on the world be goven some credence?

Mayan - http://alignment2012.com/app5.htm

• JCanon
    JCanon

Thanks SINIS for the link about the 2012 Mayan Calendar.

Turns out, by comparison, the specific event is the winter solstice on December 21, 2012. By comparison the time when the messiah becomes flesh both at the first and second coming is around the time of the winter solstice. Interestingly, even the WTS' "6th Volume, of Studies in the Scriptures points out that December 25th is the "Annunciation" date. That is, when the spirit of Christ actually was transferred and combined with humankind. Likewise, the second coming occurred sometime during December 25-26 in 1992.

Just for FUN, here's the astrographic of this date, showing the winter solstice but also the sun in the middle of the Milky Way, which is believe to be the focal point for the Mayan calendar's end-point in 2012. The Milky Way is brightest when in Sagittarius, which is where the sun is located on December 21, 2012. The winter solstice connection to the messiah seems the only loose connection with this event and perhaps the millennium or Christ.

Just thought some might want to see the cosmological significance associated with the 2012 Mayan reference.

JCanon

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Wow.....

V

• avengers
    avengers
    2011 and 2012 are showing up in everybody's chronology.

Not in mine dude, not in mine!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit