Flog Her!!!

by Gill 17 Replies latest social current

• Gill
    Gill

Has anyone else been rather surprised (not) at the Islamic reaction to this English teacher?

I just wondered. Either I missed something, or some people in the world are and have always been totally INSANE!!! (And I don't mean the English teacher either!)

http://news.aol.co.uk/talks-over-teacher-facing-lashes/article/20071126223409990005

• Mary
    Mary

".....Gillian Gibbons, 54, allowed her class of seven-year-olds at the Unity High School, Khartoum, to name a teddy bear Mohammed....."

Has anyone else been rather surprised (not) at the Islamic reaction to this English teacher?

Ya....you could knock me over with a feather, I'm so surprised at this Islamic reaction. I mean, naming a teddy bear after Mohammed? Surely that's a Capitol Offense in that wacked out religion/culture. I'm surprised they didn't chop her head off or hang her for an offense like that.

• Gill
    Gill

Don't give 'em any ideas, Mary!!!! Head chopping is pretty popular in crazy Muslim land!!

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

This is bizzarre !

I've known people to have the name Mohammed... what is the problem ? It wasn't an effigy, nor was it specifically named after the prophet. As far as I knew, the class chose the name.

So, everyone gets up in arms about it, but this is okay :

I'm a Christian, and I'm not even remotely offended by this - infact I own a couple.

Surely God is big enough to take it.

• Gill
    Gill

God may well be big enough to take it, but then he's probably not a Muslim! That's the difference!

Talk about religion of peace! On which parallel universe is that, exactly?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I LOVE Buddy Christ!

• White Dove
    White Dove
    But children are named Muhamed. It's just a name until you put "Prophet" in front of it. They just like to find excuses to beat and kill people. I think Islam is another name for worldwide genocide. There is nothing anyone can say about it that will ever change my mind on how Islam is just a front for a killing machine, just like Christianity hid behind the name when killing all throughout history. Christianity has changed, though. I like the Buddy Jesus, too.
  • bubble
    bubble

It's utter madness, but nothing surprises me when it comes to the Muslim faith. They're nearly as mad as the JW's.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon
    It's utter madness, but nothing surprises me when it comes to the Muslim faith. They're nearly as mad as the JW's.

Madness?? THIS IS ISLAAAAAAM!!!

*punts bubble into a well*

• bubble
    bubble

It's the same thing ain't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit