JWs WILL LOVE THIS NEWS!

by Dansk 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Of course the WTS will exploit any news that supports the insane doctrine they promote. But the 'standard' Jw robot would never know of any of it without the slanted angle that the WTS will use to 'deliver the message'. But with the Awake and Watchtower they will be cared for well and well fed I am sure.

Jeff

• blondie
    blondie

Hemoglobin-based products do the same thing, carry oxygen, but are considered blood fractions by the WTS, acceptable for jws to use.........except how many jws realize that these products are made from expired stored blood, blood that by WTS doctrine should have been poured out, thus leaving nothing to make these hemoglobin-based products from.

The WTS speaks out of both sides of their mouth.

Blondie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    The WTS speaks out of both sides of their mouth.

Blondie

Yep - I believe they began to do that circa 1870ish. They are experts now.

Jeff

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

For normal procedures, i would opt the jw way, and hooking to machine apparatus to recycle my lost blood.

but if there is severe trauma, or bad accident???????????// then transfusion is lifesaver

• Room 215
    Room 215

There are many good reasons for avoiding blood transfusions; it's just that the Bible and JW doctrine is not one of them!

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Ian

Hope you are well.

I agree with how you feel the Witnesses will react to this news, but as others have said there are risks with all medical treatments. If the risks can be lessened by not having blood then that is a good thing. However there are many instances when blood and only blood will do - and when I was a Witness I realised that to be true, I just hoped that as an adult (when I was a child I had to have an emergemcy op without blood) that I would not have to face the blood 'issue'.

Regards,

SAB

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have always been against frivolous blood transfusions, just as I am against frivolous use of medication. However, when life is at stake, the extra risk means nothing. You have zero risk of a stroke after you die from bleeding to death. But that is meaningless. It is better, if you wish to stay alive, to take the damn blood transfusion if you are dying from lack of blood and not worry about catching AIDS or hepatitis, or having some side effect from the blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit