WERE JW'S REALLY INVOLVED @GROUND ZERO?

by crittersitter 34 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    just as disgusted as the rest of us with the societys lackluster token efforts.

and the sum of the help they gave was what?

• dubla
    dubla

nytel-

and the sum of the help they gave was what?

me thinks you already answered your own question (and with a great deal of concern i might add):

WHO THE FUQ CARES!!

aa

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    just as disgusted

now i guess that would be you now wouldnt it.....

• dubla
    dubla

nytel-

well, i really tried to avoid insulting your intelligence on this thread, but youre really leaving me no choice......are you that dense?

now i guess that would be you now wouldnt it.....

putting this after a "just as disgusted" quote from me?? um, okay, yeah i have already said i was disgusted with their lackluster effort, but thank you for reiterating it.

im not sure, but im guessing you thought i actually meant the "who the fuq cares" quote that i used from you, when in actuality i was simply being sarcastic because you had just asked what the sum of their help was after earlier saying you could really care less about the extent of the help. understand? (i doubt it. ill probably have to explain again, or maybe draw you a picture). maybe you should just stick to the simpler threads, or post a picture of a girl in a bikini to comment on......that way you can keep yourself from sounding like a moron.

aa

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bumping this.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit